YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm relatively new to this forum and sxs's in general. I have at least 15 people I know camping just 8 miles south at a huge gathering having a big throw down. I've joined them many times over the years and hate to miss it. But each time I check this thread, it makes me want to dedicate all my time to this ride. God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be meeting all of you on Friday.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm relatively new to this forum and sxs's in general. I have at least 15 people I know camping just 8 miles south at a huge gathering having a big throw down. I've joined them many times over the years and hate to miss it. But each time I check this thread, it makes me want to dedicate all my time to this ride. God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be meeting all of you on Friday.
U and me both brother.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I have to say this is the BEST group of people i have ever met. It's worth the 2400 mile round trip drive to the Takeover.
Thanks for @Hondasxs for having a place for these people to meet and hwlp each other.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I don’t want to post on a public forum that I’ve ridden from Byrds to mulberry multiple times on the road cause that’s illegal... so I’ll say “allegedly” I’ve ridden back and forth several times. I wouldn’t recommend it if you are going to partake In adult beverages in case you do get pulled over. By trail it’s probably a half day at best to get over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

I think it's around 10 bucks a night. Tell ya what, if you make the journey, I'll pay for your camping. I'll bring a couple rib eyes, hot dogs, hamburgers, taters...might not eat like kings, but we wont go hungry. Also going to bring a couple bags of ice because someone will need them, and some beer that I'll share. I'm going to be making a mad dash to buy a tent and find a place to camp also when I come off the road. Maybe we can find a couple camp sites close to each other. I'm also bringing 10 gallons of extra fuel and fire wood. I'm hoping I can make it sometime on Friday. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.
Mighty fine of you YardFrog!!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@jrplaza2008 can you make the American flag tailgate letters? If so bring a set and I’ll pay for them.

Reactions: YardDog
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@jrplaza2008 can you make the American flag tailgate letters? If so bring a set and I’ll pay for them.

Hey, I'd buy a set too.

advertisement
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Got the rig back together but no joy leaking oil like crazy, gonna have to break it down again and check gaskets. If I can't get it together anyone have room for a passenger? :(

Reactions: JTW and Dp5hunter
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Got the rig back together but no joy leaking oil like crazy, gonna have to break it down again and check gaskets. If I can't get it together anyone have room for a passenger? :(
Captian Jack will be there with us. Im sure between him and i , He will have an empty seat.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think it's around 10 bucks a night. Tell ya what, if you make the journey, I'll pay for your camping. I'll bring a couple rib eyes, hot dogs, hamburgers, taters...might not eat like kings, but we wont go hungry. Also going to bring a couple bags of ice because someone will need them, and some beer that I'll share. I'm going to be making a mad dash to buy a tent and find a place to camp also when I come off the road. Maybe we can find a couple camp sites close to each other. I'm also bringing 10 gallons of extra fuel and fire wood. I'm hoping I can make it sometime on Friday. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.
Yard Dog, you're the kind of guy we need along on the PROTC!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Quick non related question.
When I turn on my SxS, I have a grinding noise. I'm thinking it might be an axle. Anyone know how to tell me for sure? What do I look for? Help!
I have a short time to fix this before Thursday.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
With all the talk about who can or can't go nekkid, breakin camp rules and adult beverages I'm not too sure about that good part anymore!
Lol, in the traditional sense, good=big. ;) Self defense and adult beverages are good.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have a paid spot right by you Monte, anyone is welcome to it since I'm staying with you.

There ya go Dp5!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When I turn on my SxS, I have a grinding noise. I'm thinking it might be an axle. Anyone know how to tell me for sure? What do I look for? Help!

Same thing happens to Sacagewea, shrug.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV

Do you mean the grinding noise is when you trun while moving?

advertisement