Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep, I do like to contribute... see my tag?... I'd come to ride in AR but I don't like that @Tigermark guy and I know he's going to be there.
Maybe you need you a nip of recipe. ;)

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
73ae70bf57b58579421e18ee42f024e2How about now? Better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 47271How about now? Better?

I like it. Put me down for a size large if there is time to make shirts, or if it's too late, I'll buy a decal. Either way I'll buy one, let me know the price and I'll bring cash.

I'm flying out for New Orleans and wont be back until Thursday or Friday of next week. I have a prior obligation at Boozefighters annual river run at Byrds about 8 miles south the same weekend. I haven't had time to buy another trailer for my rig yet, but may be able to borrow one. To soon to tell if I can make a ride, or just show up to meet everyone, but at some point I should be there, God willing and the creek don't rise. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Drive safe, take your time, hope to sit around the campfire with everyone.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like it. Put me down for a size large if there is time to make shirts, or if it's too late, I'll buy a decal. Either way I'll buy one, let me know the price and I'll bring cash.

I'm flying out for New Orleans and wont be back until Thursday or Friday of next week. I have a prior obligation at Boozefighters annual river run at Byrds about 8 miles south the same weekend. I haven't had time to buy another trailer for my rig yet, but may be able to borrow one. To soon to tell if I can make a ride, or just show up to meet everyone, but at some point I should be there, God willing and the creek don't rise. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Drive safe, take your time, hope to sit around the campfire with everyone.

Maybe we rode the trails to birds from mulberry. I've done it once before. It's an all day deal

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't do an all day ride for sure, but hope to haul it to Mulberry Mountain and at least get a short ride in with the group. Who know's, I may start out at Bryrd's on Friday and end the weekend at Mulberry Mountain on Sunday. To soon for me to say, but if nothing else I'll drive the truck to the gathering to pay for the decal/shirt and spend some time with everyone.

advertisement