Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

J

Jshell3

You will be fine, my first real ride was here and I was basically stock - I am not even sure I had skid plates then or yes I I had just gotten them but @Tigermark did not have any I know :)
LOL... It's really got more to do w/ wife and kids, ride along.
I'm good. We are still coming.
I was just curious if it was Black Diamond trail riding stuff...

Y'all got me answered,
Thanks!

J

Jshell3

Hang on guys... I didn't mean to cause an alarm.

I'll be fine. My biggest concern is HEAT on passengers (July is HOT already)... so just making sure this wasn't a rock crawl kinda gig.

We plan on swimming and picnicking. Once we find that (spot), we'll most likely break off from the expedition. LOL

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I told @my99svt and @Ragnar406 last night that the harder "outlaw" trails would be good for a night ride Thursday or Friday day. Less chance of a game and fish officer being out there during the week. On Saturday I think we should run the Blue loop at mill creek. It's easy enough everyone can do it and it offers so nice views and stuff. There are a couple trails off the pipeline we can drop into if someone wants a harder route on Saturday. I wouldn't worry, we will do whatever the group wants. We don't want to leave people who aren't comfortable because they are more novice riders. I'll ride wherever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

JTW

I can tell that riding in the ozarks and riding at the takeover are night and day difference. It's a lot more rock here than there. I really didn't see many rocks at all. Almost all dirt and ruts were the challenge. Here it's rock ledges, bigger boulder style rocks etc you are challenged with. I think my superatv intimidators would have worked awesome in Tennessee. Not so much here in Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you had ridden with us your opinion would be different! Lol..

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I tried to follow this thread but just didn't have the time to keep up. I only live about an hour or so from there so I might be able to make it. Have to come up with a trailer wide enough to haul my rig first, and there is a good chance I will be at Bryds instead of Mulberry Mountain. If possible I'd like to go for at least one ride and meet everyone. Again, I haven't been able to keep up and it would take forever to sort through 32 pages of replies. Can someone PM me the concrete plans as they stand now so I don't tie up the thread? Thanks, much appreciated. If all goes well, I'll get to go on a great ride and actually meet folks from a forum with a common interest.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to follow this thread but just didn't have the time to keep up. I only live about an hour or so from there so I might be able to make it. Have to come up with a trailer wide enough to haul my rig first, and there is a good chance I will be at Bryds instead of Mulberry Mountain. If possible I'd like to go for at least one ride and meet everyone. Again, I haven't been able to keep up and it would take forever to sort through 32 pages of replies. Can someone PM me the concrete plans as they stand now so I don't tie up the thread? Thanks, much appreciated. If all goes well, I'll get to go on a great ride and actually meet folks from a forum with a common interest.
@YardDog - a good group of us are meeting and staying at Mulberry mountain starting Thursday July 13th through that Sunday. I think a few are going to be there Thursday night with more coming in on Friday - we would love to have you join us. As far as detail we don't have all of that worked out yet but the above.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@YardDog I think this is the latest list of who is going
1. nbomar and wife. RV site 15. + 2 in a Polaris
2. Tramguage1 & the boss
3. JTW and wife maybe 2 kids - Annie's cabin
4. Jshell3, Wife, & 2 Boys
5. GlockMeister & wife
6. Ragnar406 & possibly wife and son.
7. Tigermark, wife, and son.
8. Montecresto and Sacajawea
9. my99svt and wife, or girlfriend, or one of @nbomar's TPG's! Spot 25
10. Kilo and himself
11. jrplaza2008, wife and two kidos!! RV site #18
12. Smitty335
13. Dp5hunter
14. WhiteLightning and wife + 2 friends in RZR. Camp spot #22

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thursday afternoon... I'm still planning on making it.. as long as no major conflicts interfere or it's not too miserable for the baby girls.
It's very family friendly! The cabins are nice, campground nice, beautiful area! Trails for all skill levels! We will have a great time! Fun and relaxing!

advertisement