Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For digitial Maps - if you go to Maplets and download the program/App for you phone you can then go to the maplets store and search mulberry/mill creek and add that map - I think it is free or it may be $1.99. This will give you a GPS enabled map ( if I am saying that correctly). Anyway I rode the area yesterday and it worked well on my IPhone - showed me where I was pretty much at all times - exception being the campground is not on the map lol. So it becomes accurate once you get to the trail head.

Couple of observations
1. All the rain we have had this year has the groomed trails - a little less groomed.
2. The mill creek Blue trail - ride counter clockwise to get more hill climbs - clockwise for more descents. I keep thinking what goes down must go up but it seemed the reality is the counter clockwise has sharper climbs
3. Orange trail - basically completely flat with a bunch of puddles - must not get much traffic as the trails were overgrown so that they made it very narrow in the 1000

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
For digitial Maps - if you go to Maplets and download the program/App for you phone you can then go to the maplets store and search mulberry/mill creek and add that map - I think it is free or it may be $1.99. This will give you a GPS enabled map ( if I am saying that correctly). Anyway I rode the area yesterday and it worked well on my IPhone - showed me where I was pretty much at all times - exception being the campground is not on the map lol. So it becomes accurate once you get to the trail head.

Couple of observations
1. All the rain we have had this year has the groomed trails - a little less groomed.
2. The mill creek Blue trail - ride counter clockwise to get more hill climbs - clockwise for more descents. I keep thinking what goes down must go up but it seemed the reality is the counter clockwise has sharper climbs
3. Orange trail - basically completely flat with a bunch of puddles - must not get much traffic as the trails were overgrown so that they made it very narrow in the 1000
According to all P5 OWNERS, ALL TRAILS ARE NARROW FOR P1'S

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Couple of observations
Good info. You make a great scout! Are the illegal trails marked on that map? ;)

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
1. nbomar and wife. RV site 15. + 2 in a Polaris
2. Tramguage1 & the boss
3. JTW and wife maybe 2 kids - Annie's cabin
4. Jshell3, Wife, & 2 Boys
5. GlockMeister & wife
6. Ragnar406 & possibly wife and son.
7. Tigermark, wife, and son.
8. Montecresto and Sacajawea
9. my99svt and wife, or girlfriend, or one of @nbomar's TPG's! Spot 25
10. Kilo and himself
11. jrplaza2008, wife and two kidos!! RV site #18
12. Smitty335
13. Dp5hunter
14. WhiteLightning and wife + 2 friends in RZR. Camp spot #22
Think I'm 24.

J

Jshell3

Couple of observations
I got maplets. @nbomar told me about it before the Takeover. I've recommended it several time, since.

Thanks!
(Tho, I did not know Mulberry was available...)
So, double thanks!
IMG 5750

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have never driven a P5 but in Jan when we were out there We had two P5's and they did not seem to have any trouble.
There was actually a few times that some of you guys had to get out and give some stability to our P5's as we negotiated a real rough spot here and there to save us from tipping over. The eternal short fall of the P5.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Montecresto My buddy sold his enclosed trailer. Can my wife and I still stay with you? If not we do not have accommodations. I know I can always share a sleeping bag with @JTW but that leaves my wife in the truck!
I've had I think three people (including yourself) ask for that as a possible back up but never heard anymore, so looks like you're in!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are spots that are better than others. There are trails that I would not want to take a P5 on. Mill creek is pretty mild. Mulberry has a lot of other trails too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@JTW - @nbomar has taken us on a few that are more agressive - my comments above were more directed specifically to the Blue and Orange trails that are part of Mill creek.. nbomar has taken us down one where I felt confident my new skids were left on the trail in pieces - they survived impressing the heck out me.

J

JTW

@JTW - @nbomar has taken us on a few that are more agressive - my comments above were more directed specifically to the Blue and Orange trails that are part of Mill creek.. nbomar has taken us down one where I felt confident my new skids were left on the trail in pieces - they survived impressing the heck out me.
10-4... just curious how fun they would be

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
advertisement