Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If you're not wanting to camp in the campground, there's a lodge not terribly far. Coming from Houston I suppose 30 minutes isn't too far. Better get on the stick with reservations or you'll be in a motel on interstate 40, maybe 45 minutes away.
Any recommendation for places to stay close by?

advertisement
J

Jshell3

Anybody ridden in Limestone, AR?

My wife just showed me pics from Facebook. I don't even know where that is (in Arkansas). Never heard of Limestone... but the pics look good for a ride!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody ridden in Limestone, AR?

My wife just showed me pics from Facebook. I don't even know where that is (in Arkansas). Never heard of Limestone... but the pics look good for a ride!
I have not, I am not sure I know of any trails around there. I have seen some trails that go through limestone caves - looks cool as all but they are on private land and I believe you have to know someone to go ride on them. I also don't know if they are in that area for sure

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have not, I am not sure I know of any trails around there. I have seen some trails that go through limestone caves - looks cool as all but they are on private land and I believe you have to know someone to go ride on them. I also don't know if they are in that area for sure
Are you going to be in a tent again this time?

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We might want to move it up...if we are planning it annually. I have a feeling it's going to be ridiculously hot. I might be riding in my underwear by the end of the day. Lol.

Anyone contact mystic? Doesn't he live close by?
As long as you leave your shoes on you'll be safe:rolleyes: you know there is a fellow in the group that likes feet:eek:

advertisement