Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I meant your Yamaha was solid very much like the 700 pioneer
I think p700 the most dependable but this will be close and cheap to fix if needed plus maybe Yamaha wants my family's bussiness and will cover warrentee issues.

Last edited:
J

JTW

This coming from the f***er who broke s*** with the machine parked and not running!!
That drunk f***er was talking to everybody and carrying on Thursday night late.. had PJ parked up by the pavilion and had his remote winch fob in his pocket or on his belt and all the sudden we hear this whine and then this loud pop... he had hit his in button on the fob and pulled the winch in. Everybody starts yelling at him and he moves enough to let off the button. Broke the aluminum fairlead and dented his pretty red bumper. Lol..

J

JTW

Loosing control of your machine in a manner that causes harm based off of your inability to drive. You saw the rock video I didn't loose control and hit that. I was fully in control and even remained calm and collected throughout.ive never just ran into anything, overdrive a corner,flipped or anything. I've never put my rig where I can't go
I call bulls*** on that!!

But I will say they're probably mostly alcohol induced! Lol..

J

JTW

I actually didn't screw up anything at night after a couple refreshments. The only time pj went down at night was a friend that wasn't use to the size of pj and bent a steering arm at low speed. You remember some of the rides we all stayed safe.
Are you only considering events at the takeover?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thursday I had a bit too much. After the rig went down on that rock I was let's say over anxious about everything. i just drank to have a good time and forget about it. Knew I wouldn't be going back out in it that night so I tied one on trying to be ok with what happened
Btw bulls*** on the winch! My fob was for the rear winch not the front. Front winch is controlled by the inside switch only. What happened to that was my wife went to release it and went in. I remember well cause my hand was close. I didn't have remote for the front so...
We need to get together, we think alike1 HA!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
cover it in Hondasxs.com stickers
Like so?
20170722 164205