Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you have one that quits before slipping it's hard to fathom all the problems people have. But I generally keep it in the 3-4000 range. Unless 6th gear.

J

JTW

I think you should draw a large penis on the hood with a sharpie.. have it pointing at CP's face... then every time he hits a mud hole and gets mud on his face... (that's often).. it will look like he's at work! Hell, he can use it as a tax deduction for advertising!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Define crash :rolleyes:
Loosing control of your machine in a manner that causes harm based off of your inability to drive. You saw the rock video I didn't loose control and hit that. I was fully in control and even remained calm and collected throughout.ive never just ran into anything, overdrive a corner,flipped or anything. I've never put my rig where I can't go

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's rock solid. I've said before and it's true not 1 company has got a 1000cc machine right on the first shot.
I do think pk1 is the most solid but it has issues and some much more then others so to me that's a qc issue. I couldn't afford any more issues and we want to ride so my picture was clear.
Will say I miss ours but we're still going I guess just had a different move that had to be made. I've always been a dependability over everything else type so I feel we did ok. Didn't buy a rzr!

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Loosing control of your machine in a manner that causes harm based off of your inability to drive. You saw the rock video I didn't loose control and hit that. I was fully in control and even remained calm and collected throughout.ive never just ran into anything, overdrive a corner,flipped or anything. I've never put my rig where I can't go
I do think pk1 is the most solid but it has issues and some much more then others so to me that's a qc issue. I couldn't afford any more issues and we want to ride so my picture was clear.
Will say I miss ours but we're still going I guess just had a different move that had to be made
I meant your Yamaha was solid very much like the 700 pioneer

advertisement