Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry y’all but I’m not gonna be able to make it. I’m trying to get my truck and camper fixed from the hail storm and look for land. I just had to cancel my campsite at Lizzie and Charlie’s. They said they’d refund my money even though I was three days into the cancellation period. They were not happy. I’m assuming they didn’t think I could hear them talking in the background. Some very harsh words were what I heard. Hopefully they’ll refund my money like they said. I wish I could come but other things have priority at this point. I’ll be looking gorward to your pictures. Campsite number 59 is now open.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and BWAF
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Sorry y’all but I’m not gonna be able to make it. I’m trying to get my truck and camper fixed from the hail storm and look for land. I just had to cancel my campsite at Lizzie and Charlie’s. They said they’d refund my money even though I was three days into the cancellation period. They were not happy. I’m assuming they didn’t think I could hear them talking in the background. Some very harsh words were what I heard. Hopefully they’ll refund my money like they said. I wish I could come but other things have priority at this point. I’ll be looking gorward to your pictures. Campsite number 59 is now open.
Sorry to hear that, hope you get everything repaired soon. You having been all over the west already know what you are missing. See you on the next ride or at the Takeover.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Ok guys sorry to say this but, I will not be able to work this ride in my schedule. I just can't make all the traveling and time work out. Sorry to miss this epic ride. I want to thank @JACKAL for putting this ride together. Have a safe ride and enjoy this beautiful country we live in!!!!

@Tramguage1 on your registration it had 6 people and 3 machines. Was Jack still coming with one or two machines or is your whole group cancelled? Hate it you can't make it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well gang, I've hit a string of bad luck health wise. Been having dizzy spells the last several days and went to the doctor and I have something called VERTIGO....was brought on by stress, anxiety and a serious inner ear infection in my right ear. I've had headaches and nausea with this dizzy crap and doctor advised me NOT to make this trip due to the elevation changes out west. NOT sure I could stand being in a airplane either the way I feel now. I've started antibiotics but its pretty bad stuff!! I won't be making this trip unfortunately! I'm sick about it, LITERALLY!!! sorry guys
Wish you a fast recovery!

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Well gang, I've hit a string of bad luck health wise. Been having dizzy spells the last several days and went to the doctor and I have something called VERTIGO....was brought on by stress, anxiety and a serious inner ear infection in my right ear. I've had headaches and nausea with this dizzy crap and doctor advised me NOT to make this trip due to the elevation changes out west. NOT sure I could stand being in a airplane either the way I feel now. I've started antibiotics but its pretty bad stuff!! I won't be making this trip unfortunately! I'm sick about it, LITERALLY!!! sorry guys

Dang ! sorry to hear that. I had to go get my wife from work about a year ago when she got vertigo and take her to the doctor. Crazy stuff,she got better in a couple days hopefully you will too.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

Sorry to hear this I was looking forward to meeting and riding with you.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well Dang. @JSPEED, @100Acre
Going to miss riding with you guys.

With FLO coming... I hope it turns north and does not cause too much trouble for the Charlotte NC area.
Fly out next Wed morning.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well Dang. @JSPEED, @100Acre
Going to miss riding with you guys.

With FLO coming... I hope it turns north and does not cause too much trouble for the Charlotte NC area.
Fly out next Wed morning.

Was wondering how you were going to do... prayers for everyone that way! Be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
@Tramguage1 on your registration it had 6 people and 3 machines. Was Jack still coming with one or two machines or is your whole group cancelled? Hate it you can't make it.
CaptinJack and wife +4 others. 3 machines and 6 people total

advertisement
J

JTW

P*ssy!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The Utah guy's are going all out to show us a great time. From a great meal Saturday night to now getting door prizes donated by the local Honda dealer for after meal giveaways. This will be inside an enclosed Pavilion with a huge fireplace so it doesn't get to cold.

Please express your thanks to the locals you encounter while attending.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
The Utah guy's are going all out to show us a great time. From a great meal Saturday night to now getting door prizes donated by the local Honda dealer for after meal giveaways. This will be inside an enclosed Pavilion with a huge fireplace so it doesn't get to cold.

:(

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500

:(

Reactions: BWAF
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
We are rolling about noon tomorrow. Just found a torn cv boot yay... Tiny hole, used syringe to add a little grease and some silicone to hold it for a bit. Boot I need is on back order so my local shop is mailing a axle to campground (gonna call CG tomorrow and make sure thats cool). Figured it would be way easier to swap an axle than a boot in the CG or on the trail anyways. A jack and a few wrenches should be pretty quick (which I always carry with me). In 18 years as a tech ive done hundreds on various machines, never in a CG or trail side though ! Road trip ready ! See ya soon, if we didnt meet at take over, im tall and bearded with a cute midget. Easy @JTW ........lol

advertisement