P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

blackdog2086

blackdog2086

Jul 31, 2015
My salesman went on his computer to check shipping dates (approx. only) while I was sitting at his desk, and he said mid November for silver (grey).

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My salesman went on his computer to check shipping dates (approx. only) while I was sitting at his desk, and he said mid November for silver (grey).
Yep that's what my dealer said he was getting 2 silver and 2 camo on November 15th he said if they have it on the database to ship usually they will ship by then fingers crossed.

Reactions: TOOLOUD
S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
Yep that's what my dealer said he was getting 2 silver and 2 camo on November 15th he said if they have it on the database to ship usually they will ship by then fingers crossed.
I was called by a Melbourne Fl powerhouse dealer this morning and he got 9 more red ones in. I am sticking to my guns for a camo !! He says maybe December for them. Still gonna wait!!

itsleo

itsleo

Apr 25, 2015
Palm Bay, Florida
I was called by a Melbourne Fl powerhouse dealer this morning and he got 9 more red ones in. I am sticking to my guns for a camo !! He says maybe December for them. Still gonna wait!!
I was there today and only seen one 1000 and around nine 700s. I bought my 2014 foreman and 2015 700-4 from them and don't think I'll buy anything from them again. They would need to drop there fees for me to come buy anything again!

F

Flyingpig

Oct 29, 2015
I have a Red 1000 5 on order and expecting it by mid month.

Last edited:
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Well I got some bad news Tuesday on my new P1K5D. Back in August when I put my deposit down the estimated ship date was 11-15 which I was ok with. Well now it is showing to ship out 1-16-2016 ! Hunting season will be completely over with before my grey metallic P1K5D shows up. Pretty disappointed with how slow Honda is getting these units out to us.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I got some bad news Tuesday on my new P1K5D. Back in August when I put my deposit down the estimated ship date was 11-15 which I was ok with. Well now it is showing to ship out 1-16-2016 ! Hunting season will be completely over with before my grey metallic P1K5D shows up. Pretty disappointed with how slow Honda is getting these units out to us.

My silver is scheduled for Jan but the dealer is getting some in in a few days. I'm just far down on the waiting list.

He also told me I could get a Red one in just a few weeks. I have been tempted to get red and then swap the plastics out. But it's also a different color rim. So it cost me an extra @$1000-$1500 to do that.

I can wait because I WANT the silver.

Understand wanting it for hunting season, I would love to have mine for that too, "I" shouldn't have waited or changed dealers. I don't know if you did or not, or if it is your location or you're using a non-powerhouse dealer.

If you've seen the pictures of the warehouses FULL of red 1000-5D machines, they are shipping them as quick as they can. They can only get a max of 6-8 per truck I'll bet with height and width.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope they don't move my camo out till January. If they did if I didn't have a deposit down id buy something else. That's ridiculous. Keeping my fingers crossed?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
My local dealer is a powerhouse dealer. They have already received and sold 10 Red P5's. I almost bought a Red one last week but I really want the grey metallic one. The day after I passed on the Red they call me to inform me the shipping date was moved from 11-15 to 1-16.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My local dealer is a powerhouse dealer. They have already received and sold 10 Red P5's. I almost bought a Red one last week but I really want the grey metallic one. The day after I passed on the Red they call me to inform me the shipping date was moved from 11-15 to 1-16.

Sounds like we will be commiserating while we watch the Red 1000's play.

advertisement
winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
My dealer called today and said all my accessories were in except tailgate extender! But the extender and my Camo unit would be in on November 15. I got the hard roof, hardcoat 2 piece windshield, front and rear fabric doors & rear panel.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer called today and said all my accessories were in except tailgate extender! But the extender and my Camo unit would be in on November 15. I got the hard roof, hardcoat 2 piece windshield, front and rear fabric doors & rear panel.
Good hopefully some camo will start showing up soon. I'm so tired of waiting.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Silver for me too. I don't mind waiting. The P700 serves me well while I wait.

S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
Good hopefully some camo will start showing up soon. I'm so tired of waiting.
I talked to the dealer my deposit is with and she is still confirming mid November for camo. She also said she was given notice that the gray metallic was moved out to 01/16. Sorry for the bad news. I hope camo does not suffer the same fate.

Reactions: HivoltageHonda
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Silver for me too. I don't mind waiting. The P700 serves me well while I wait.

I sold my Ranger once I put my deposit down and found out the original ship date of the metallic P1k5 and now that date is 76 days away from a possible arrival.

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
I sold my Ranger once I put my deposit down and found out the original ship date of the metallic P1k5 and now that date is 76 days away from a possible arrival.
I'm going to talk to my dealer tomorrow. If all of the silvers are delayed, I'm just going to get whatever they get in next whether it be red or camo. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm going to talk to my dealer tomorrow. If all of the silvers are delayed, I'm just going to get whatever they get in next whether it be red or camo. Thanks for the info.

I'm hoping everyone else get impatient too. that way I might get my hands on a silver one by March. :D

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
I'm hoping everyone else get impatient too. that way I might get my hands on a silver one by March. :D
I don't have a choice. I work out of state and will be gone jan and feb.

Johnny

Johnny

Jun 22, 2015
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I was in my dealer a couple of days ago, they have two on the showroom floor, both are sold, 2 more are coming in next week, both are sold... I did finally get to sit in one... nice, nice, nice. I had to leave, get away, was giving me desires, geez, any wishes that I had in my 700-4 Honda they fulfilled in a big way, they appeared at least at first glance to have nailed this machine. Homerun. Did I say N I C E?

Reactions: bobbyhill
advertisement