E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yup.. and exactly! I wouldn't still be alive if God didn’t have a sense of humor!

AMEN to that!!!!!

Understatement of the decade if not the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JTW

Yep...and too bad some of his most (allegedly) devout followers don't.
Very true! For years we hosted an Easter sunrise service at our farm. It was the one time a year we opened the place up to the public.

Half way up past the gate is a large cave (tomb looking area) where the preacher would stand and do his sermon. I hated getting everything ready for two weeks before and getting up at 3:00 to start with the greetings of 100’s of people that would come. Preachers have changed since I was a kid and they don’t want to do it anymore.... but if funny how things I once despised I look back on with fond memories!

4105F69B A9D6 4C7F AC73 BC135B2956B9

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very true! For years we hosted an Easter sunrise service at our farm. It was the one time a year we opened the place up to the public.

Half way up past the gate is a large cave (tomb looking area) where the preacher would stand and do his sermon. I hated getting everything ready for two weeks before and getting up at 3:00 to start with the greetings of 100’s of people that would come. Preachers have changed since I was a kid and they don’t want to do it anymore.... but if funny how things I once despised I look back on with fond memories!

View attachment 70776

AWESOME stuff JT!

Reactions: JTW and BWAF