Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
How well do you really know @JTW ? Heck how well do any of us know him?
Enough to know he can even screw up a Happy Easter thread faster than a drunk hitting the Easter Bunny.
FB IMG 1522412958840

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
@Hondasxs , I think it's time to reinstate the post timer on JTW. About one every 10 minutes should give him enough time to contemplate what he is posting.

Meanwhile on topic Happy Easter everyone.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great golden Gasparilla! I cannot unSee that which damnith mine eyes. Blinded. Blinded I tell thee as all my hopes of happy fluffy bunny land have been dashed unto an exhumed eternal Hell. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Run Away Run Away Run Away.............

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Hondasxs , I think it's time to reinstate the post timer on JTW. About one every 10 minutes should give him enough time to contemplate what he is posting.

After that and especially on an Easter thread I’m in full agreement with you. Holy crap @JTW

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

That just means I have to make them REALLY count!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you drunk??
Not yet. Might have to so that gets forgotten lol. Sunday is school night buddy, if I have any I don’t go over a couple 5am comes early

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
After that and especially on an Easter thread I’m in full agreement with you. Holy crap @JTW
Yup, it's like having little Johnny with tourette's saying grace at the church dinner. Its about time his friends and family see how he acts in here.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man do I hate to be defending @JTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(as he probably didn't have a clue that he was right!!!!!)

Most biblical scholars today do believe that Christ was born in the spring, probably in the first part of April, hence the shepherds watching their flocks and seeing the star. The December date is a modern celebration of the birth of Christ.
I saw his posts on FB and here and was wondering if he was just being @JTW, or if it was something to do with this.

Over the years, other religions have been mixed in with Christian holidays to make them more palatable to Godless heathens to make it less of a transition from their respective pagan religions. I believe the easter bunny itself is actually an example of this.

Some church lady types get bent over this. I personally believe that God is less interested in the how than the why.

So...Happy Easter!!

J

JTW

Yup, it's like having little Johnny with tourette's saying grace at the church dinner. Its about time his friends and family see how he acts in here.
Who the f*** do you think sends me this s***??

J

JTW

I saw his posts on FB and here and was wondering if he was just being @JTW, or if it was something to do with this.

Over the years, other religions have been mixed in with Christian holidays to make them more palatable to Godless heathens to make it less of a transition from their respective pagan religions. I believe the easter bunny itself is actually an example of this.

Some church lady types get bent over this. I personally believe that God is less interested in the how than the why.

So...Happy Easter!!
Yup.. and exactly! I wouldn't still be alive if God didn’t have a sense of humor!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yup.. and exactly! I wouldn't still be alive if God didn’t have a sense of humor!
Yep...and too bad some of his most (allegedly) devout followers don't.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement