chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else have issues with Tapatalk?
When I try to view someone's build thread thru the link provided, it takes me to some obscure thread.
Also can't take a pic while in Tapatalk, have to exit, take pic and then load it using the album button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uhhh noooooo

@nbomar all we need is after party pics. I'm sure you have some good ones lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's my flux capacitor.
View attachment 38543
1200watts. We just opted for one without the show off flashy lights lol
Screenshot 20170318 213224

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's this group into after serving drinks and they start having drinks? I leave the short man for JTW...lol

View attachment 38586

Two of those girls I know a little about because they have worked for me for 6 years. Most of my staff I have no clue. I don't get close because that's how mistakes happen. They are there to make money and so am I. I try not to lose focus. If they need some help personally most know I will help them, but I don't want to "hang out".

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Two of those girls I know a little about because they have worked for me for 6 years. Most of my staff I have no clue. I don't get close because that's how mistakes happen. They are there to make money and so am I. I try not to lose focus. If they need some help personally most know I will help them, but I don't want to "hang out".

Smart smart man. The pretty ones are the most manipulative ones.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5

What you meant was they don't invite you cause you quit drinking!!! Lol jk run like a German train schedule

Reactions: Plumber32
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Smart smart man. The pretty ones are the most manipulative ones.

I'm not even worried about manipulation. As long as I've been doing this I've seen and heard almost everything. I just believe if you don't play with knives your chances of getting cut are much less.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What you meant was they don't invite you cause you quit drinking!!! Lol jk run like a German train schedule

I don't need alcohol to have a good time! Don't need a 18-25 year old girl either! To each their own. I make plenty of money on the premise some do.

advertisement