H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so I gave the pioneer a quick wash and blow dry before I loaded into to the trailer for tomorrows ride and when blowing off the majority of the water I noticed when I hit the bumper more paint flaked from the emp extreme metal products front bumper I have, I installed it back in the end of nov. and might have 8 or less trips out on it and they have all been in the snow, not like I was swamping it or anything. so I made a video of it, pay close attention if you watch paint flakes off befor the water is blown away. so much for being exteme! maybe they should change their name to L.T.M.M.P.= LESS THAN MEDIOCRE METAL PRODUCTS
sorry I'm done complaining

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3934
Well it's about that time!

advertisement
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else have issues with Tapatalk?
When I try to view someone's build thread thru the link provided, it takes me to some obscure thread.
Also can't take a pic while in Tapatalk, have to exit, take pic and then load it using the album button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else have issues with Tapatalk?
When I try to view someone's build thread thru the link provided, it takes me to some obscure thread.
Also can't take a pic while in Tapatalk, have to exit, take pic and then load it using the album button.

Been having a lot of issues as of late. I haven't had the first issue but the camera problem I've had off and on for a month or so.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go to o"riellys autopart website and type in 121g in the part lookup. Its the only part i think @CumminsPusher doesn't have.

Our best friend works there. Is this a part I need? Ah hell I'll have her order it and sort it out later

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
advertisement