chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bad to worse, little extra find at work. It’s good now cheers smellers. Another dollar in the kitty for the thumb

A6543C7E BA27 4A7D 89ED 5685C5A386C3 D41116C7 C16A 4283 BC12 33677A0AD9BB

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yamaha Wolverine X2

I don’t mind spilling the beans early in this first impression write-up as you’re going to want to read on. If you are an adventure seeker who fiends for exploring tight technical trails, you will fall in love with the Wolverine X2 as Yamaha just flat out nailed it on this design. They set high goals, goals of refinement, quality, performance and human comfort. To be honest guys, I really couldn’t find a whole lot that I didn’t love about this machine other than the fact that I don’t own one myself or that the tail gate isn’t designed to hold your rump while you take a b

From an article I’m reading at UTV Guide.net

J

JTW

Yamaha Wolverine X2

I don’t mind spilling the beans early in this first impression write-up as you’re going to want to read on. If you are an adventure seeker who fiends for exploring tight technical trails, you will fall in love with the Wolverine X2 as Yamaha just flat out nailed it on this design. They set high goals, goals of refinement, quality, performance and human comfort. To be honest guys, I really couldn’t find a whole lot that I didn’t love about this machine other than the fact that I don’t own one myself or that the tail gate isn’t designed to hold your rump while you take a b

Yammy makes some good s***!

advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yamaha Wolverine X2

I really like them. I looked at them a lot but I wanted a bench seat and a little bigger bed. If I didn't buy the pioneer I would definitely have the wolverine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!