HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
They did the exact same s*** to me a while back. Delivered 3, then marked the 4th as undeliverable after it was initially out for delivery. I live 8 minutes from the hub so I drove over there. The lady let me go in the back and get the tire. She said they are lazy as f*** and just mark it undeliverable if they don't feel like loading it on the truck, so it was never actually out for delivery. I truly hate FedEx

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They did the exact same s*** to me a while back. Delivered 3, then marked the 4th as undeliverable after it was initially out for delivery. I live 8 minutes from the hub so I drove over there. The lady let me go in the back and get the tire. She said they are lazy as f*** and just mark it undeliverable if they don't feel like loading it on the truck, so it was never actually out for delivery. I truly hate FedEx
FedEx is always the worst. At least with USPS the tracking is so bad you weren't expecting it to be delivered

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I don't know why 1 went from California to New Mexico and then Missouri when the other 3 just went California to Illinois on the way to Wisconsin.
That's almost as efficient as the USPS

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!