Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
6E2AD201 2018 4242 A911 8895E2D83257
Out making fence so I can move cows

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I’m not going to bulls*** at all. I’m having a great time tearing crap apart and ruining things! Beer induced helps in the fun!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I enjoy the destruction as much as the construction my self

After 4 Pioneer builds in the last 3 years I think I’d rather break s***. Been a rough week so swinging a hammer is fine by me.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Need to vent a bit ....

If you look at my last two posts in the Pet Thread you will see why. My lady’s Jack Russel was jumped by two pit bull mixes on Sunday.

He survived the initial attack and surgery but infection and necrosis has set in and he is in a heckuva fight.

Dogs are owned by friends/neighbors and as of yet all I’ve gotten is a sorry.

Friends have suggested high velocity lead poisoning. The thought has crossed my mind as well ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need to vent a bit ....

If you look at my last two posts in the Pet Thread you will see why. My lady’s Jack Russel was jumped by two pit bull mixes on Sunday.

He survived the initial attack and surgery but infection and necrosis has set in and he is in a heckuva fight.

Friends have suggested high velocity lead poisoning. The thought has crossed my mind as well ....

Antifreeze and ground beef

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After 4 Pioneer builds in the last 3 years I think I’d rather break s***. Been a rough week so swinging a hammer is fine by me.
Give er hell ya ya die huh huh

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Need to vent a bit ....

Talk to them?

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Talk to them?

I would but they are avoiding me. This is not the first issue with these dogs. They killed another neighbor’s cat last year at this time.

Both parties have skin in the game - so to speak. Jake had left my yard (unbeknownst to us) and the attack happened in their yard. They claim he got into their fence.

I’d be happy if they’d man up and help with vet bills ....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well apparently the Ford 5-speed trans doesn’t like my kids little 4 popper Cummins swap. New trans time. Sucks because he’s got a lot of time invested. Stuck in the driveway trying to figure something out and bummed.

Reactions: DG Rider and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well apparently the Ford 5-speed trans doesn’t like my kids little 4 popper Cummins swap. New trans time. Sucks because he’s got a lot of time invested. Stuck in the driveway trying to figure something out and bummed.
Zf 5 speed out of 3/4 ton

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Zf rates it for 1000 ft lbs I think

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need to vent a bit ....

I had one experience with a bad pit. It was scary as hell. My old Chesapeake bay retriever literly ripped it's nose off and punctured his eyeball. And it still wouldn't stop! Came at me in a dog park. Just wanted to eat me! Thank God my dog intercepted! It felt no pain and never cared my dog was tearing it up. Owner was screaming and beating it. He had it put down that day. I followed it to vet. Never once showed a sign of aggression before and I believe him. I'm sorry you have to deal with that bullshat! Pits should be gone. I'm sorry to say. I've had great experience with 99 others. But if or when they snap something is going to die and it's usually kids.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Zf rates it for 1000 ft lbs I think

With the new clutches he bought it was guaranteed to run 650. Clutches are fine, trans junk. But in all fairness his pumped up 4bt will run down my slightly bumped 6bt. Love the Cummins it just sucks what they do to the rest of the truck.

Reactions: BWAF
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I had one experience with a bad pit. It was scary as hell. My old Chesapeake bay retriever literly ripped it's nose off and punctured his eyeball. And it still wouldn't stop! Came at me in a dog park. Just wanted to eat me! Thank God my dog intercepted! It felt no pain and never cared my dog was tearing it up. Owner was screaming and beating it. He had it put down that day. I followed it to vet. Never once showed a sign of aggression before and I believe him. I'm sorry you have to deal with that bullshat! Pits should be gone. I'm sorry to say. I've had great experience with 99 others. But if or when they snap something is going to die and it's usually kids.

Agreed. Now that they have tasted blood they will be more dangerous. I have had good and bad experience with them as well.

These folks have their grandkids up all the time and the fence is chicken wire.

They have an electric fence wire inside of the fence but there is no way it was on as the lake is flooded and it was under water for a part of its run.

Sam

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With the new clutches he bought it was guaranteed to run 650. Clutches are fine, trans junk. But in all fairness his pumped up 4bt will run down my slightly bumped 6bt. Love the Cummins it just sucks what they do to the rest of the truck.
What trans was it

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. Now that they have tasted blood they will be more dangerous. I have had good and bad experience with them as well.

These folks have their grandkids up all the time and the fence is chicken wire.

They have an electric fence wire inside of the fence but there is no way it was on as the lake is flooded and it was under water for a part of its run.

Sam

If you need an electric fence for the dogs that says something .

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
With trans was it

It’s broken countless u joints and he’s already had rear end rebuilt. I’m glad he didn’t build a 6bt.

Reactions: Koda and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!