H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
That sucks I live on a farm and work in a machine shop ,and have some close calls. Won't be getting a wood stove any time soon I'll stick with propane .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Thing wasn’t even running I was moving it and it fell and smashed my finger between it and the rear rack on the rancher

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Evening it happened two years ago

B1050844 A6C5 4D72 8878 DD70A2E0CC2C

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why are the Left so brain dead and base everything on emotional feel good mentalities? I had the wonderful opportunity twice this week to trigger two separate women by saying I voted for trump. They both basically lost it. Funny as heck but sad at the same time. One day they're all gonna wake up too late. I fear our country is heading straight to the bottom of the outhouse. The F**ked thing is that so many support Cultural Marxism without really knowing what the end results will be. Never good.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Why are the Left so brain dead and base everything on emotional feel good mentalities? I had the wonderful opportunity twice this week to trigger two separate women by saying I voted for trump. They both basically lost it. Funny as heck but sad at the same time. One day they're all gonna wake up too late. I fear our country is heading straight to the bottom of the outhouse. The F**ked thing is that so many support Cultural Marxism without really knowing what the end results will be. Never good.

Yeah my kids are gonna be in bad shape, the end is certainly near.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!