BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotta keep the magic.... it's worth it. But this $5 a tooth is adding up ! Ones 5 ones 7 they pop em out every other week it seems!
You make better money than me

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

So our oldest lost her first tooth right before the baby was born. Her momma promised her the tooth fairy would bring her $20 if she got the other front out before the baby was born because we had newborn family pics. Her momma also told her if she got it out before pics we would match what the tooth fairy left. I figured I was good as it wasn’t even loose. I swear to god, that night the kid purposely kneed herself in the mouth and popped out the other front tooth! $40 for a f***ing tooth!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m with ya, Wisconsin must have a better exchange rate, our tooth fairy only brought a dollar last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't even get a coke for that!

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So our oldest lost her first tooth right before the baby was born. Her momma promised her the tooth fairy would bring her $20 if she got the other front out before the baby was born because we had newborn family pics. Her momma also told her if she got it out before pics we would match what the tooth fairy left. I figured I was good as it wasn’t even loose. I swear to god, that night the kid purposely kneed herself in the mouth and popped out the other front tooth! $40 for a f***ing tooth!!
That's awsome! My boys think she builds a fence out of teeth! Crazy...

Reactions: sharp, JTW and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She'll make a good banker or gambler some day double or nothing

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First tooth John lost I had a Sacajawea $1 coin we gave him + $5. Then the plan was to give him another $1 coin each time.... when the third tooth came out we had to start raiding his piggy bank for the coins lol -

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all and cheers kids are done with school my day off might as well start it right F0377b7f6448b9d0395e7e3310f660a7

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all and cheers kids are done with school my day off might as well start it rightView attachment 76033

They are already out there for the year? We have another week and a day I believe. They have to make up one snow day on the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Looking forward to the drop in traffic in the morning

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are already out there for the year? We have another week and a day I believe. They have to make up one snow day on the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Looking forward to the drop in traffic in the morning
In our school we don't do half days they do the early outs in the professional days and all in one and we take one Monday a month off and that helps him to get out earlier

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Morning all and cheers kids are done with school my day off might as well start it rightView attachment 76033

I have yet to have beer and pancakes together. Wouldnt it be easier just to pour into your Frosted Flakes?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!