Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seriously real picture lol! One of the body guys at work installed a 50cc two-stroke to his bike. Been riding it for the long travel into work. Cracked me up this morning seeing him come down the snowy ass road at about 35 this morning!
C184ACCB AE56 44EF 80F3 374A2789C15E

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a few BWW kick some officers out in OKC a few years ago because they wouldn’t take their guns off while on duty! I can’t believe people even think like that. My insurance company asked me to make my restaurants a “gun free zone”. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Was my response. She then asked if any of the staff carried weapons. I told him I do, my partner does, and at least 4 of my managers do that I know of. We all have concealed licenses to do so.

I still have mixed emotions on the tactical guns and the need for them in the open market. I relate it to gum in school when I was a kid. We weren’t allowed to chew gum because some idiots before us chewed it and stuck it to the bottom of the tables. That sucked, but that’s how it goes. Someone goes and screws up the good things for us. Owning a gun is a right. Owning a specialty weapon is privilege. I hope that privilege isn’t taken away, but until we start discipline children young and bringing God back into our lives so we know what’s morally right and wrong we will probably continue down this path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you, but I don't like the gum analogy because having gum wouldn't prevent someone with gum from using their gum.
I would say that it more equates to fuel, fuel is dangerous, it can hurt you very badly if it gets on you and you get near flame.
Everyday some of the dumbest people in the world are able to fill their car/truck up with fuel and make it to work or the liquor store.
Now some people use that fuel to drink and drive, text and drive, some people use it to rob a bank or commit another crime, some people use that fuel for arson. Doesn't mean we ban fuel, it means people are stupid, irresponsible, greedy, selfish, and sometimes evil bastards. I need fuel to travel, I need my guns to prevent (if at all possible) harm to me or mine from whomever it maybe that is trying to inflict it. In general as adults who are productive and reasonable members of humanity, we should be responsible in our use of dangerous things. I believe its our responsibility to teach our children to become God-fearing, respectful, responsible, productive members of humanity.

I think anything a government can have its citizens should have, the citizens should not be outgunned by their elected government.
There seems to be a much much higher concentration of morally corrupt deviants, idjits and evil in government than represented by the citizens of this country.

advertisement
J

JTW

I'm with you, but I don't like the gum analogy because having gum wouldn't prevent someone with gum from using their gum.
I would say that it more equates to fuel, fuel is dangerous, it can hurt you very badly if it gets on you and you get near flame.
Everyday some of the dumbest people in the world are able to fill their car/truck up with fuel and make it to work or the liquor store.
Now some people use that fuel to drink and drive, text and drive, some people use it to rob a bank or commit another crime, some people use that fuel for arson. Doesn't mean we ban fuel, it means people are stupid, irresponsible, greedy, selfish, and sometimes evil bastards. I need fuel to travel, I need my guns to prevent (if at all possible) harm to me or mine from whomever it maybe that is trying to inflict it. In general as adults who are productive and reasonable members of humanity, we should be responsible in our use of dangerous things. I believe its our responsibility to teach our children to become God-fearing, respectful, responsible, productive members of humanity.

I think anything a government can have its citizens should have, the citizens should not be outgunned by their elected government.
There seems to be a much much higher concentration of morally corrupt deviants, idjits and evil in government than represented by the citizens of this country.
I agree!! None of us want to see bad people with guns but the guns aren’t the issue. Trying to legislate guns is like a dr only treating the symptoms of cancer and not the root cause!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He is known as the "buzzin half dozen" or "leaning tower of power" right?

Reactions: JTW
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I believe its our responsibility to teach our children to become God-fearing, respectful, responsible, productive members of humanity.

Have a brother that chooses to be an atheist. Was made to go to Sunday school just like I was. I don't understand it, somewhere along the way he lost his faith. We don't talk about it because it just gets heated every time and I end up calling him a heathen. Point is that my parents did their job and sometimes it's just not their fault.

advertisement