advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Uniformed Officer Kicked Out Of Outback Steakhouse For Having A Gun - Blue Lives Matter

Hope this manager was fired. I won't be eating at any outback steakhouse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a few BWW kick some officers out in OKC a few years ago because they wouldn’t take their guns off while on duty! I can’t believe people even think like that. My insurance company asked me to make my restaurants a “gun free zone”. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Was my response. She then asked if any of the staff carried weapons. I told him I do, my partner does, and at least 4 of my managers do that I know of. We all have concealed licenses to do so.

I still have mixed emotions on the tactical guns and the need for them in the open market. I relate it to gum in school when I was a kid. We weren’t allowed to chew gum because some idiots before us chewed it and stuck it to the bottom of the tables. That sucked, but that’s how it goes. Someone goes and screws up the good things for us. Owning a gun is a right. Owning a specialty weapon is privilege. I hope that privilege isn’t taken away, but until we start discipline children young and bringing god back into our lives so we know what’s morally right and wrong we will probably continue down this path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wow that last post sucked... it’s Friday guys. Countdown to beer :30 is on.

I liked the first post but not this one. Your post did not suck. All you did was say what needs to be said in this pansy PC time we live in!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a few BWW kick some officers out in OKC a few years ago because they wouldn’t take their guns off while on duty! I can’t believe people even think like that. My insurance company asked me to make my restaurants a “gun free zone”. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Was my response. She then asked if any of the staff carried weapons. I told him I do, my partner does, and at least 4 of my managers do that I know of. We all have concealed licenses to do so.

I still have mixed emotions on the tactical guns and the need for them in the open market. I relate it to gum in school when I was a kid. We weren’t allowed to chew gum because some idiots before us chewed it and stuck it to the bottom of the tables. That sucked, but that’s how it goes. Someone goes and screws up the good things for us. Owning a gun is a right. Owning a specialty weapon is privilege. I hope that privilege isn’t taken away, but until we start discipline children young and bringing god back into our lives so we know what’s morally right and wrong we will probably continue down this path.

Absolutely right i grew up piss poor with no hope to every be rich or have everything i wanted .But i went to church every Sunday because i was made to .I needed every a$$ whipping i ever got. 1997' my senior year still had gun on gun rack in back window of truck .Crap like never happened. But yet out of all of it, im still almost sane productive members of Society that makes my kids go church and they know what a spanking is .

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone need a reason why a SXS shouldn’t fly?

well we know it wasn't made by chevy because the crash didn't look like this
Start at 3:00

this result popped up when I was searching for the groundhog day scene.
set to your favorite 80's TV themes

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My insurance company asked me to make my restaurants a “gun free zone”. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Was my response. She then asked if any of the staff carried weapons. I told him I do, my partner does, and at least 4 of my managers do that I know of. We all have concealed licenses to do so.

Glad to hear that buddy we need more people like you.

Shootings always happen in a "gun free zone". Piss on their signs. I always carry but I also hope and pray that I never need to use it.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Absolutely right i grew up piss poor with no hope to every be rich or have everything i wanted .But i went to church every Sunday because i was made to .I needed every a$$ whipping i ever got. 1997' my senior year still had gun on gun rack in back window of truck .Crap like never happened. But yet out of all of it, im still almost sane productive members of Society that makes my kids go church and they know what a spanking is .

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Amen to this!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Glad to hear that buddy we need more people like you.

Shootings always happen in a "gun free zone". Piss on their signs. I always carry but I also hope and pray that I never need to use it.

And amen to that!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I liked the first post but not this one. Your post did not suck. All you did was say what needs to be said in this pansy PC time we live in!

It just sucks to have to say it in the feel good thread on the forum. Lol.

advertisement