advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
@Plumber32 I'm 75mi. of the cost of Point Noir Congo very embarased with this Inglis people looking at me reading this forum and laughing my ass off. And at the same time fitting a deep depression from setting in for I was so ready to be a part of this awesome group of riders in such a great ocasion. Monty may your father rest in peas, CP be safe on your drive down to RRB, H SXS I'm continuing to count the days until I get to meet the man that created such an awesome forum and then comes u with ways to help us come together and meet everyone in perso, JTW yes to be pushed in and then doused with beer and spirits and cure your burns with lafter and friendship. And for the rest of you wild forum brothers I'll be trying to meet as meany of u as a can as soon as I can. Drfubar I'll be wearing a flak jacket when I meet you at merrys readg. :);)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Plumber32 I'm 75mi. of the cost of Point Noir Congo very embarased with this Inglis people looking at me reading this forum and laughing my ass off. And at the same time fitting a deep depression from setting in for I was so ready to be a part of this awesome group of riders in such a great ocasion. Monty may your father rest in peas, CP be safe on your drive down to RRB, H SXS I'm continuing to count the days until I get to meet the man that created such an awesome forum and then comes u with ways to help us come together and meet everyone in perso, JTW yes to be pushed in and then doused with beer and spirits and cure your burns with lafter and friendship. And for the rest of you wild forum brothers I'll be trying to meet as meany of u as a can as soon as I can. Drfubar I'll be wearing a flak jacket when I meet you at merrys readg. :);)
Great response. You live a very interesting life from my point of view. Stay safe friend

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man this friggin rain will not let up. I'm gonna end up having to go intowork tomorrow..And I got a full day of stuff I wanted to get done for the takeover:mad::mad:

Your telling me. I bet we've gotten 6-8" today. Everything is flooded. Driving around is a challenge in my wife's SUV. Trying to stay off flooded out roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was our afternoon. Loaded up for an impromptu birthday weekend Camp out. Mama's consolation for missing the takeover. Nice relaxing time with some grilled chops and cold beer. And sippy cups. Don't forget sippy cups.

IMG 20170421 182126705 IMG 20170421 184712564 IMG 20170421 214215127

advertisement