Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You getting packed and loaded on the trailer?

Getting close. Had to take the sawsall to my topper to get it to fit new truck
Forgot how sexy my truck is without canopy

9b2fcb2e39450b6c5b6fb3ec6775cb62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
He's either passed out or has the s***s from what he drinks
Buddy, I work for a living on Friday Saturday and Sunday... And i was going to let you slide on the pickle juice but who in the wide world of sports is allergic to pickle juice? I think your balls haven't dropped yet and you are scared to drink with The Don! I'm thinking zap you with the stun gun and then straddle you and and pour pickle juice and Jameson down your throat! I know @Tigermark would like to participate in that.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Buddy, I work for a living on Friday Saturday and Sunday... And i was going to let you slide on the pickle juice but who in the wide world of sports is allergic to pickle juice? I think your balls haven't dropped yet and you are scared to drink with The Don! I'm thinking zap you with the stun gun and then straddle you and and pour pickle juice and Jameson down your throat! I know @Tigermark would like to participate in that.
Lmao,

I dont know if I would participate, but I would damn sure video it!:eek::rolleyes:o_O;)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

If by saying my balls havent dropped you must've been referring to drooped old man balls, and no they haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement