Not open for further replies.
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have 33k into mine SO FAR, how much into that?

FIFY. 😆

No idea how much he has into it but he likes his bling so I'd imagine a decent amount. It also has the Raceco X/R suspension package on it that wasn't cheap. I bet a similar engine/turbo package without all the bling would probably run around 8-10k depending on head options.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought 3 fricken sxs till i found one i like and you still b****, I really wish ppl were true on what they said I could have save 10s of thousands. The truth the talon is a two seat four wheeler at best, and not a 250r fourtrax cause I owned one. It's a great machine but not for thrill seekers at all. Unless you like your rear end bouncing 4 foot above your front end and flipping.

False. My R with a bit of shock tuning from the CORRECT  SHOCK TUNER turned into a completely different car and jumps flat as the earth and lands like it's on a cloud of titties. Doing your own research and not just believing what companies with fancy ads and commercials tells you to believe goes a long way at getting you exactly what you want.

Know how I know you don't research anything? Because you still bought a Polaris.....

😁
RWK 2419

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X

4. Talon R

5. Talon R LV
False. My R with a bit of shock tuning from the CORRECT  SHOCK TUNER turned into a completely different car and jumps flat as the earth and lands like it's on a cloud of titties. Doing your own research and not just believing what companies with fancy ads and commercials tells you to believe goes a long way at getting you exactly what you want.

Know how I know you don't research anything? Because you still bought a Polaris.....

😁
View attachment 437715
A cloud of titties, damn, can't wait to get my suspension back from the correct shock tuner. I'm hoping this is the moment in my life that I've been seeking, although I've witnessed titties that have fallen short of my desires.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
A cloud of titties, damn, can't wait to get my suspension back from the correct shock tuner. I'm hoping this is the moment in my life that I've been seeking, although I've witnessed titties that have fallen short of my desires.

Pro tip: The fake ones always have too much compression and rebound built in but the real ones are set up just right and are soft and plush.

Wait....... What were we talking about?

T

Talonski

Well I have no issues with eather. I think you just didnt know how to drive it.
plenty of good tunes to help you rig. Just need to learn how to use the search you would have known how. Good luck and will see you on the trails up in smoke fan boy! 😘NoHmo
View attachment 437664
I have been offroading for 40 years you retard. You are the epitome of Ignorance and I would never listen to your stupid. So go f*** yourself in your shallow room of dumb.

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have been offroading for 40 years you retard. You are the epitome of Ignorance and I would never listen to your stupid. So go f*** yourself in your shallow room of dumb.
Retard isn’t a nice word to use. First you make a mom joke to him (which wasn’t funny at all) , and now you call him a retard. We can all see that YOU are the problem here.

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
40 years ? I probably saw your Mama change you s***ty diaper !

So you are new to the game.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The one thing I am sure of is that the Talon community has mental issues without a doubt and I am damn glad I'm OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not everyone buys a RZR to come out of the closet to the world and then proudly announces they’re “OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, but congratulations I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nomoomp!

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X

4. Talon R

5. Talon R LV
My son who came to TO24 with me this year drove my '23, previously owned a Razor Turbo that was kitted out and tuned to the max. They had a child and he became responsible and sold it. He tells me that the Razor was faster, but after driving the Talon for several days, he felt it was actually much more manageable and quicker through the trails. He did have a host of issues with his Razor and the selling dealer purchased it back, refunding his $$ for the machine and compensated him for all of the modifications he did to the machine after his mother let the dogs loose on them. Supposedly these machines have a host of known issues that some dealers aren't capable of correcting? He did have a bad ass sound system in it. I suppose he gets that sort of thing from his mother?

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.