Great deal on 1000X

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Talonski

I sold my 2022 Talon 1000x to these guys great deal with a lot of monies added that I did not get out but you could. My old SXS great deaL ,Ask in ill tell what's in it a lot of pictures on their site, I think I put 4k in it. With 30 hrs on it 4sale Good deal for new shopper , I put Shock thero0ppy shings for way to much money

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Less than 10 minutes from me. I used to live across road from their old shop. Bob is good to deal with. I’ll stop by and check it out sometime.

Reactions: Buggyman and ChadD
T

Talonski

Less than 10 minutes from me. I used to live across road from their old shop. Bob is good to deal with. I’ll stop by and check it out sometime.
I put thousands in it, great deal. Im happy with them for selling it so close to my trade in price

Reactions: Buggyman and ChadD
T

Talonski

I have a sixthe new rim and sixth new tire for it here if you get it let me know.

Reactions: Buggyman
T

Talonski

What did u end up getting?
What did they give you for it?
PXL 20240715 171521830

Last edited:
advertisement
T

Talonski

Honestly I liked the honda but I liked it like I did my 110 three wheeler. For the amount of money we spend on these things I want to be excited. My new sxs is faster than anything I have ever been in and I laugh and enjoy it.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought a turbo r unlimited.
POIDH
Hope they threw in some good high end hearing protection with that rubber band drive😂 and very good fire Insurance. Your gonna need it!

I thought you didnt have any time to ride or do things cuz you were taking care of your ill/ ailing parents? I sincerely hope they are doing well?🙏🏻 Hope this is the case..
my wife and I have 1 that we are dealing with and its alot fo sho!

So you never did say that place give you for your trade?

Last edited:
T

Talonski

POIDH
Hope they threw in some good high end hearing protection with that rubber band drive😂 and very good fire Insurance. Your gonna need it!

I thought you didnt have any time to ride or do things cuz you were taking care of your ill/ ailing parents? I sincerely hope they are doing well?🙏🏻 Hope this is the case..
my wife and I have 1 that we are dealing with and its alot fo sho!

So you never did say that place give you for your trade?
One of the thing I had a love hate with was the tranny, I hated trying to drive under 5 mph without the donkey effect and I looked into everything to fix that. Bigger tires just pointed out that the power steering was not powerful enough, no tune or change to 2024 so no use trading it in. I spent over 2k on suspension to make it at least barible. The honda Talon 1000x is a reliable machine #1, has good trade in value #2. It doesn't scare you wife cause it's to fast. #3 Most fan boy loyal base out there #4,5,6,7,8,9, ext.....

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.