NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I just purchased 2 of these from AJK Offroad. Who is Bear?

I’m Bear, nice to meet you.

advertisement
-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I wish I had known about you before I sided with the enemy. I will know better the next time. You need to instill the fear of God in these guys to spread the word. Definite breakdown of communication
Speaking from zero experience, I have no idea that they were the enemy. I build stuff for my SXS and share it with my Honda family. If they suck, you should share that with us. I am no way trying to compete with them. I just enjoy engineering and manufacturing. I am more of an artist than anything, so if you have an idea, don't hesitate to reach out.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Picked up today. 2024 Talon 1000R non LV. Gonna take it slow with the parts additions, but it will be ready soon enough.
View attachment 431684
So after 3 months of ownership, what are your impressions of the Showa suspension as far as ride at trail speeds like in East TN? Really digging some of the add ons, the Bosman winch bumber, and especially CA Tech radius rods / receiver plate made in Cleveland TN only 80 miles from me.

Did you end up playing with the shocks damping lo / high speed adjustments and was it noticeable?

How about running without sway bar connected?

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
So after 3 months of ownership, what are your impressions of the Showa suspension as far as ride at trail speeds like in East TN? Really digging some of the add ones, especially CA Tech radius rods and receiver plate made in Cleveland TN only 80 miles from me.

Did you end up playing with the shocks damping lo / high speed adjustments and was it noticeable?

How about running without sway bar connected?
So far I’m happy. Coming from the Pioneer it’s a world of difference. I’ll know more after MOM but I’m not expecting to be disappointed. I’ve adjusted them a little softer but haven’t changed much else. Running at speed on the rocks at Prentice Cooper wasn’t bad at all with my adjustments. I’ll probably be content to leave them how I have them unless MOM tells me otherwise.

Haven’t disconnected the sway bar.

CA Tech is 3 miles from my house…and the owner is on my security team at church. Really good dude and they make good stuff.