Front differential lock ?

C

Chooglin

does anyone have the info on how many P500's have been manufactured since they started making them?

I'll pass that along to them
I can't answer that but great idea

@Hondasxs can you answer this ?

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I just emailed them as well. I had their Aussie lockers in the front and rear of my straight axle Toyota, and that thing was a beast.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I contacted this company Locking Differential | Torq-Masters and ask them if they would consider offering a front locker for the Pioneer 500.
They already make them for the Can Ams.

I think if we can get enough people to contact them , they just mite consider offering them for the p500 !

Anyone wanting to see a locker for the 500 ,please contact them thru there website!

I just contacted them too. Told them I'm down for one and they would sell a bunch.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I just received a response from the President of the company stating that they will very likely be building the locker for our machines. Apparently they've gotten alot of emails today. Good job everyone! I can't wait to install the new locker!

C

Chooglin

I just received a response from the President of the company stating that they will very likely be building the locker for our machines. Apparently they've gotten alot of emails today. Good job everyone! I can't wait to install the new locker!
Great news...........now I geuss we just sit and wait until it becomes available!

If anyone else gets anymore info on this , please post.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

We should put together a list of buyers, send 'em that. I'd even put down a deposit at a $400 price point. They could use the funds for development. ;)

C

Chooglin

I will be buying one for sure!

There really shouldn't be a whole lot of development in this locker. They already make them for the Can Ams. I would think it's just a matter of changing the splines and coming up with the proper clearance for the 500................I could be wrong about this though!

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
We should put together a list of buyers, send 'em that. I'd even put down a deposit at a $400 price point. They could use the funds for development. ;)
Funny you say that, I offered to put a deposit down to get on a waiting list in my thank you reply. I'm in on the buyers list too!

C

Chooglin

I also posted on there Facebook page and got a reply within minutes
Screenshot 2017 08 09 07 19 52

advertisement