Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Figured I'd post this for anyone looking into Fox shocks for the Pioneer. Wanted everyone interested to know. Get em coming!
Love eBay!!! Feel dumb for not checking before my purchase.

1399 full set/699 fronts only-free shipping

Full set 5 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Shocks 2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SXS 1000 5 Seat | eBay

Full set 3 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Shocks 2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 SXS 1000 3 Seat | eBay

Fronts 5 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Front Shocks 16-17 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SXS1000 5 Seat | eBay

Fronts 3 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Front Shocks 16-17 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 SXS1000 3 Seat | eBay

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love Ebay. I always check eBay before I buy something. Great find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too, don't normally buy anywhere else and there's a reason. Might take a day or two longer but I'm not too impatient to save money.

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just ordered a set yesterday and have my factory shocks already listed for sale. What are you guys thinking the factory shocks are worth?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The fronts aren't worth much but the rear load levelers might be. I'd say 200-300 rear maybe?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's what I figured someone is buying the shocks for the rears

@AKRider had a front one fail so there's a possibility of that but I don't think that's the norm

Reactions: AKRider
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The fronts aren't worth much but the rear load levelers might be. I'd say 200-300 rear maybe?

But after a bunch of people list their rears for sale they won't be worth much. Better hurry

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
But after a bunch of people list their rears for sale they won't be worth much. Better hurry

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think the rears are worth something because if I had a base 1000 and wasn't planning on upgrading to aftermarket I'd sure want those. I WAS on the fence about keeping mine.

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Figured I'd post this for anyone looking into Fox shocks for the Pioneer. Wanted everyone interested to know. Get em coming!
Love eBay!!! Feel dumb for not checking before my purchase.

1399 full set/699 fronts only-free shipping

Full set 5 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Shocks 2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SXS 1000 5 Seat | eBay

Full set 3 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Shocks 2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 SXS 1000 3 Seat | eBay

Fronts 5 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Front Shocks 16-17 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SXS1000 5 Seat | eBay

Fronts 3 seater.
New Fox QS3 Adjustable Front Shocks 16-17 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 SXS1000 3 Seat | eBay
Hey, @drfubar have you placed your order yet for the fronts? I'm hoping one of the fellows will donate thier rear self leveling shocks to us. What you thinking?

Reactions: Eltobgi and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, @drfubar have you placed your order yet for the fronts? I'm hoping one of the fellows will donate thier rear self leveling shocks to us. What you thinking?
Fronts? Fronts? Are you senile? I'm not spending thousands of dollars for little or nothing gained. Again, if I want to go 80mph sideways on a gravel road and still be in control, I'll buy another RZR. I bought the Honda as a "utility" vehicle. That's what I'm going to use it for. It will never equal what the RZR is stock. And by the same token the RZR will not be the work vehicle the Pioneer is. The Honda is one hell of a machine without all the suspension add-ons. Ya'll go ahead and spend your hard earned money on whatever you want... I'm not doing it.;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's not just about going fast my friend. I'd think you'd want a nice riding machine for that Old crickety back you have. You obviously haven't ridden with Joey yet or any that have had shocks done otherwise you'd be speaking a whole different language then again you might be right for yourself at 5 miles an hour on pavement they probably don't make any difference

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Fronts? Fronts? Are you senile? I'm not spending thousands of dollars for little or nothing gained. Again, if I want to go 80mph sideways on a gravel road and still be in control, I'll buy another RZR. I bought the Honda as a "utility" vehicle. That's what I'm going to use it for. It will never equal what the RZR is stock. And by the same token the RZR will not be the work vehicle the Pioneer is. The Honda is one hell of a machine without all the suspension add-ons. Ya'll go ahead and spend your hard earned money on whatever you want... I'm not doing it.;)
What about the free donation of the rear self leveling shocks from the 5 seater? Would you install those?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's not just about going fast my friend. I'd think you'd want a nice riding machine for that Old crickety back you have. You obviously haven't ridden and Joey's yet or any that have had shocks done otherwise you'd be speaking a whole different language then again you might be right for yourself at 5 miles an hour on pavement they probably don't make any difference

My back is fine. . If i wanted a Caddy, I'd have bought one. I've ridden it all day and been able to get out of bed the next day. You younger generation need to toughen up. Crap, I'm going to be 65 on my next birthday... I don't need to be comfortable yet. Wussies!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sure, they are stock. I do load the body up sometimes with wood and it would help to have self leveling shocks on it. Not sure why it didn't come that way.

I will say the self leveling properties of those shocks is pretty nice!

Reactions: Eltobgi and drfubar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sure, they are stock. I do load the body up sometimes with wood and it would help to have self leveling shocks on it. Not sure why it didn't come that way.
Cool, now we just need to convince someone to donate to us. I would like to try those on mine also. ;)

advertisement