Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like 5+2 offset! I wouldn't mind 4+3 plus the 1" spacer! Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger on new rims yet! Curious as to whether the SUPERATV rear a-arms will make a difference with stock set up and HLo_O
Went with Sti beadlocks because they are about the cheapest beadlocks and they only offered it in a 5+2 offset. I also order both sets of the superatv arms and my Rears should be here Monday with the 1"spacers. They may help because they increase the wheel base 3".

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
<rant>
why do so many threads here derail into off topic subjects and personal banter? can't we keep a thread on Fox shocks dedicated to Fox shocks?

just an observation on the many threads that get started here on this forum... there's a subject, and then there's almost always a derail into something unrelated. I'm surprised there hasn't been talk of clutches or cup holders in this thread by now.
</rant>

anywho... carry on. just had to get that off my chest. :rolleyes:
The discussion are really based upon this finding by @CumminsPusher where he had turn his shock inward due to the Highlifter Kit! Spacers, tires, rims, & mounting are related to this review of the Fox QS-3 rear shock mounting.

IMG 6530

mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The discussion are really based upon this finding by @CumminsPusher where he had turn his shock inward due to the Highlifter Kit! Spacers, tires, rims, & mounting are related to this review of the Fox QS-3 rear shock mounting.

View attachment 36260

there now see? I had to go to the @CumminsPusher build thread to get that information. :eek:
all i'm saying is there's so much great info here, but it's so disorganized.

If you are adding fox shocks it's relevant! But the addition of cup holders really compliments fox shocks and minimizes frustration associated with burnt clutches;)

nailed it. :D

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
there now see? I had to go to the @CumminsPusher build thread to get that information. :eek:
all i'm saying is there's so much great info here, but it's so disorganized.

nailed it. :D
My review of the fox front shocks is in the Aetna President's Day Ride if you want to read my opinion of the shocks! Sorry to side track the tread. By the way I love Tony's too.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way Tommy's Motor Sports in Crossville TN has a set of Fox fronts on hand and for sale. Tell them David sent you. Sould be able to get them for $800 out the door. If the don't sale by the Take over I will most likely bring them with me.

Reactions: uconn411
advertisement