FL group ride

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R

I notice you got a picture of the white polaris, and the grey can am. We will let anyone ride with us!

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Had an awesome time guys... My family and I really enjoyed it! We are looking forward to the next one.

The conditions were not ideal but I'm glad everyone toughed it out.

Have to replace a left front axle seal now. Noticed it leaking pretty bad from this ride. Good thing there was no water.
Guess the kiddos didn’t mind the heat or dust as my wife asked them if they’d rather do a SxS ride in TN or FL…

They said FL…..

My wife asked why….

They said because of the pool…. Guess the rushing back to swim was a good idea!

So, we’ll be back… maybe a different time of year though….

Thanks for guiding us around!!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Guess the kiddos didn’t mind the heat or dust as my wife asked them if they’d rather do a SxS ride in TN or FL…

They said FL…..

My wife asked why….

They said because of the pool…. Guess the rushing back to swim was a good idea!

So, we’ll be back… maybe a different time of year though….

Thanks for guiding us around!!
That was a pretty good run we did on the whey back to camp. Even though the navigation system was acting up a bit 🤏😂😂😂

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
More…

Sometimes you needed a little more airflow… right @Average_Joe
View attachment 434411
Man it was HOT! When the doors are flapping on the krx it's bad, the belt was over heating and couldn't keep the bike below 192, when we opened the doors the temp dropped to 186 but didn't stay there long.

The racoon in the ceiling of the restaurant was the highlight of our trip, they tried to tell us someone was working on the A/C on the roof at 9pm. The ceiling tiles were bowing as it ran around.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Man it was HOT! When the doors are flapping on the krx it's bad, the belt was over heating and couldn't keep the bike below 192, when we opened the doors the temp dropped to 186 but didn't stay there long.

The racoon in the ceiling of the restaurant was the highlight of our trip, they tried to tell us someone was working on the A/C on the roof at 9pm. The ceiling tiles were bowing as it ran around.
While the food was good, I'm leery of the wildlife.... We did Mexican Saturday night and it was on point!

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
IMG 4029

Here are some pictures that I took. You can still see the polaris and can am in the back of the pack in the one pic. I do believe that was the hottest temperature I have ever ridden in. Hate that royal springs was closed. I don't know why they did that in the busiest time of year. Also, glad they found that missing kid. I think we were all looking for him once we found out we were in the middle of the investigation. Sorry about the coon. Being so rural leads to having wildlife in unforeseen places. Oh believe me I know. My dog has a personal vendetta with a coon that eats out of his food bowl every night. Where y'all were at was probably a rat the size of a coon, or an opossum as big as a rat lol. The mexican restaurant is real good btw. We tend to frequent it on Thursday nights for their 2 for 1's. I don't know if ya'll could see through the dust but probably seen 25-30 deer in total at the front of the pack. They sure were moving even though it was 110 degrees.

Here is little man hitting a flip off the high dive at royal. Some old dude gave him a atta boy mid flip. I really wish we could have hung out there a bit. We probably would have never made it to little river springs. There are also some springs in between that I didn't bother mentioning because they are closed to the public (hole in fence access) or can't get to them due to downed trees from the hurricane. That hurricane really did a number to my trails. I hope ya'll noticed all of the destruction and downfalls etc. from this past one. Hopefully the steer away from our area this coming hurricane season. I still need to cut my trails out at the house. Just been sooooo hot!

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 434663View attachment 434664
Here are some pictures that I took. You can still see the polaris and can am in the back of the pack in the one pic. I do believe that was the hottest temperature I have ever ridden in. Hate that royal springs was closed. I don't know why they did that in the busiest time of year. Also, glad they found that missing kid. I think we were all looking for him once we found out we were in the middle of the investigation. Sorry about the coon. Being so rural leads to having wildlife in unforeseen places. Oh believe me I know. My dog has a personal vendetta with a coon that eats out of his food bowl every night. Where y'all were at was probably a rat the size of a coon, or an opossum as big as a rat lol. The mexican restaurant is real good btw. We tend to frequent it on Thursday nights for their 2 for 1's. I don't know if ya'll could see through the dust but probably seen 25-30 deer in total at the front of the pack. They sure were moving even though it was 110 degrees.

View attachment 434667
Here is little man hitting a flip off the high dive at royal. Some old dude gave him a atta boy mid flip. I really wish we could have hung out there a bit. We probably would have never made it to little river springs. There are also some springs in between that I didn't bother mentioning because they are closed to the public (hole in fence access) or can't get to them due to downed trees from the hurricane. That hurricane really did a number to my trails. I hope ya'll noticed all of the destruction and downfalls etc. from this past one. Hopefully the steer away from our area this coming hurricane season. I still need to cut my trails out at the house. Just been sooooo hot!
I can vouch for the Mexican place, really good food and pretty inexpensive compared to other spots. Royal looks good and I agree, I'm sure the kids would've loved the high jumps. I personally enjoyed the gas station stop near Wacissa spring.......😂😂😂 Like stepping back in to some backwoods 1950's spot but in a creepy dirty way😬😳😂😂

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
12t6ld

@JenElio Suprised you didn't have to paddle faster because you were hearing banjo music. You should have known it was bad if I didn't go inside. Had to let you all experience it for yourself. But hey gas is there if you need it lol.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 434679

@JenElio Suprised you didn't have to paddle faster because you were hearing banjo music. You should have known it was bad if I didn't go inside. Had to let you all experience it for yourself. But hey gas is there if you need it lol.
😂🤣😂🤣😂..... anyone else catch a glimpse of the old lady coming out from behind the building in her moomoo? walking her little shitzu doggy......🤨 That was the cherry on top 😂😂😬

I along with the kids were really looking forward to some ice cream or slushies from the "gas station" ......🙄 Boy did that change as soon as we walked in 😳😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
You'll soon realize @Average_Joe that when it's just me, things like deviled crab, shrimp, and/or wings are always on the table. Pun intended. But... When she's with me things tend to get a bit "extra" to where I don't get to partake in the finer things of life. Looking forward to our next ride. Let me know when ya'll want to go again.