KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Finally brought home a P500! Husband FINALLY let go of our extremely problematic 2008 Kawa Teryx 750. We had been on the fence about purchasing a 500 or a 520. However, with the 500 stock non-existant at the dealerships we contacted and the waiting list for the 520s long. On Saturday we drove nearly 3 hours to purchase a 2020 Moose Brown used P500 in Tennessee. I wanted a red and my husband wanted a blue. We compromised with the brown.. until we saw it in person, and we both loved it.

Sxs new
Sxs back new

As I said it was used but since it only had 73 miles in 13.6 hours I am not even sure I would classify the thing as used. It was so stinking clean!! We fixed that.. promptly added 46 miles and 6.2 hours to in on Sunday with a friend also on his P500! We put what I have no doubt was the first bit on dirt on it. We have yet to name her, but that will happen soon enough.

Sxs into 2
Sxs intro

This forum is amazing, I have been researching in amazement at the amount of information found here. I really feel it made the buying process easier and will be a real asset to ownership as well. Looking forward to sharing our experiences and adventures.

Now excited to get started upgrading, accessorizing, and doing some mods. Already on triggers list for the under-seat shield, ordered a glove box, Honda tray and rear panel. I have spent most of the day trying to understand the numbers for the tires.. as they will be our first big project! Would welcome any advice and suggestions!

Sxs into 3

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y
Nice Color ( Both Sharp Looking Machines )
Your friend has some of the Nice Upgrades he can help get you started in right direction & warrant off sticker shock.
Ft - Bumper
WINCH
UHM- Skid

RED was 1st. All other colors followed & Honda hopes they sell.
The goal of this Forum is to help Lower your Net worth.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome from Central N.Y
Nice Color ( Both Sharp Looking Machines )
Your friend has some of the Nice Upgrades he can help get you started in right direction & warrant off sticker shock.
Ft - Bumper
WINCH
UHM- Skid

RED was 1st. All other colors followed & Honda hopes they sell.
The goal of this Forum is to help Lower your Net worth.
If one of the goals of this forum is to help lower net worth, I would agree that is has worked exceptionally well..............

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally brought home a P500! Husband FINALLY let go of our extremely problematic 2008 Kawa Teryx 750. We had been on the fence about purchasing a 500 or a 520. However, with the 500 stock non-existant at the dealerships we contacted and the waiting list for the 520s long. On Saturday we drove nearly 3 hours to purchase a 2020 Moose Brown used P500 in Tennessee. I wanted a red and my husband wanted a blue. We compromised with the brown.. until we saw it in person, and we both loved it.

View attachment 259693View attachment 259695

As I said it was used but since it only had 73 miles in 13.6 hours I am not even sure I would classify the thing as used. It was so stinking clean!! We fixed that.. promptly added 46 miles and 6.2 hours to in on Sunday with a friend also on his P500! We put what I have no doubt was the first bit on dirt on it. We have yet to name her, but that will happen soon enough.

View attachment 259697 View attachment 259698

This forum is amazing, I have been researching in amazement at the amount of information found here. I really feel it made the buying process easier and will be a real asset to ownership as well. Looking forward to sharing our experiences and adventures.

Now excited to get started upgrading, accessorizing, and doing some mods. Already on triggers list for the under-seat shield, ordered a glove box, Honda tray and rear panel. I have spent most of the day trying to understand the numbers for the tires.. as they will be our first big project! Would welcome any advice and suggestions!

View attachment 259699
WELCOME!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
On Saturday we drove nearly 3 hours to purchase a 2020 Moose Brown used P500 in Tennessee. I We have yet to name her, but that will happen soon enough.
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club. If you are beer drinkers, may I suggest you name her/him Moosehead. Even if you don't like the name, I highly recommend the beer. 🍻

Moosehead

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I thought that was the futz rig....
Yep.. that be him. Good friend and trail riding buddy. I pick at him but super nice guy, and we loved his “Critter”.. it helped us decide to buy one.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
Robertb52

Robertb52

Feb 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats from Utah. Love the moose brown. I wish they had more of an array of colors for the 520 but I can’t complain; really happy with the blue.

Reactions: KyGal83
S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, but he'd hate to know the dead giveaway were his 'batwing' rear fenders. Sorry futz!

• Haha
Reactions: KyGal83
KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats from Utah. Love the moose brown. I wish they had more of an array of colors for the 520 but I can’t complain; really happy with the blue.
Thanks! Blue was the hubs first pick, but we absolutely love this brown.

Reactions: Bigtee
advertisement