P1000 Fabric Doors vs Hard doors

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes CEC Custom Enclosure also on face butt land LOL. $600 for total enclosure they don't list just doors but going off what the others they have listed they are $329. You could always borrow someone else's facebook to look at them possibly.
Came across this post about CEC Custom Enclosures and pulled the trigger. I called and talked to Joe the owner about My SATV flip up windsheild and if it would work witb his cab. He offers a finger strap options for the front roll bar that allows for all different window setups. He felt confident that I would have no problems but assured if I did he would make any changes needed. I like the way this cab is 3 pieces and the back piece and sides zip together. Should be a pretty tight setup. I'll follow up with pics and my review asap.

Reactions: EricG and elkguide
EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Came across this post about CEC Custom Enclosures and pulled the trigger. I called and talked to Joe the owner about My SATV flip up windsheild and if it would work witb his cab. He offers a finger strap options for the front roll bar that allows for all different window setups. He felt confident that I would have no problems but assured if I did he would make any changes needed. I like the way this cab is 3 pieces and the back piece and sides zip together. Should be a pretty tight setup. I'll follow up with pics and my review asap.
Sounds good, let us know. The thing that stopped me was when I asked he said he only has the full enclosure for the 5 seater. I just want the front portion enclosed for the winter. I be curious about your review.

Reactions: Rambo
C

Capnray

Aug 8, 2017
Crystal Falls, michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the Honda soft doors & back
panel are pretty good. I can have them
zipped up in the cool mornings & roll
them down when it warms up in the
day. With the engine heat, it will
stay pretty comfortable even in the
teens. They also work great on rainy
days.

I like their flexibility & weight savings.

I have the Honda 2 piece hard coat
windshield.

John
Greetings-i ordered the factory front soft doors for my honda 1000-5. Having problems following the directions for install. Can't find any videos. Any help ( pictures or videos) any help would be appreciated. Are they very easily removable for summer driving? Thanks