P500 Every P 500 owner needs one of these!

C

Chooglin

I received all the parts yesterday and I bent up 13 of them tonight , I will finish up the rest of them in the morning (12 more) and take them to the welder tomorrow . hopefully he will get them all welded up before Monday and I can start shipping these next week !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I received all the parts yesterday and I bent up 13 of them tonight , I will finish up the rest of them in the morning (12 more) and take them to the welder tomorrow . hopefully he will get them all welded up before Monday and I can start shipping these next week !
Good news, going to be in time for Christmas! :)

C

Chooglin

I will be posting price and payment method some time next week !

I want to thank everyone for being patient with me on getting these done and your interest in the glove boxes !

Joe

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Chooglin could you tell me what # I am on the list for the glovebox and did you fix the little problem with the hinges?

C

Chooglin

Hi Chooglin could you tell me what # I am on the list for the glovebox and did you fix the little problem with the hinges?
I will post a list of the top 25 people who said they wanted one , later today. I'm not sure where you are on the list just yet.

I am using piano hinges this time , so that should take care of the hinge problem !

advertisement
M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
I want one too! Just got a new17 with the auto trans. Will miss my yellow 2015-but thinking of buying the yellow fenders. contact me when they are ready, please

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement