P500 Every P 500 owner needs one of these!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I am currently working with a good friend of mine to help me out with these. He purchased a cnc plasma cutter and is going to be getting it setup soon.

As soon as I know when we will be starting these , I will let you all know.

I am going to do my best to keep the price the same ($79 includes shipping) but we shall see.
Good ad me to your list I defenetly want no NEED ONE.:D

Reactions: Chooglin
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I am currently working with a good friend of mine to help me out with these. He purchased a cnc plasma cutter and is going to be getting it setup soon.

I am going to do my best to keep the price the same ($79 includes shipping) but we shall see.

Please put me on the list for one. Those are awesome.

Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500

Put me in for a glove box please.

Thank you.

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Sorry about the delay on these everyone.

I am being told that I will have the parts in my hands this weekend , so I can bend them up and start welding them !

I will update this weekend , after I find out whether or not I get the pieces ! !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry about the delay on these everyone.

I am being told that I will have the parts in my hands this weekend , so I can bend them up and start welding them !

I will update this weekend , after I find out whether or not I get the pieces ! !
Absolutely no reason to apologize Chooglin, at your convenience. We all clearly appreciate that you're even doing this for us buddy!!!

advertisement