image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's amazing what folks have time to do when they don't have a dozen Rugrats running around!
Don't have a dozen but close. 8 counting one of my own lol. Mother of the 4 siblings is having twins in October. Wife has already arranged to get them. Not sure if I should be happy or run like hell lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't have a dozen but close. 8 counting one of my own lol. Mother of the 4 siblings is having twins in October. Wife has already arranged to get them. Not sure if I should be happy or run like hell lol.
Wow you guys are impressive!

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah not at all. Just had the room and the love to spare. Doing it made sense.
I'm still impressed. I love MY kids, but as a general rule I don't like kids, I'm smart enough to know that the foster care/adoption/even babysitting ain't for me. My wife probably could, I'm a little too antisocial for that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Is that the new new ride?
It's pj. Still going through the trans trying to figure out why it's throwing a code and not allowing shifting. New clutches are in everything motorwise good. Been going through sensors and valves. Every time you open it up it's more oil lol. This trans can be a b**** and brutal expensive if no warrentee. Trying things for a month and frustration is setting in!

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's pj. Still going through the trans trying to figure out why it's throwing a code and not allowing shifting. New clutches are in everything motorwise good. Been going through sensors and valves. Every time you open it up it's more oil lol. This trans can be a b**** and brutal expensive if no warrentee. Trying things for a month and frustration is setting in!
Trannys are one thing I don't know much about....counting the ones in a dress that's 2 things I don't know much about.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement