Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow I totally missed that man lol. I'm at work and this place slows the thought process sometimes lol. Loving that overtime though. More money to buy more metal

Yeah you're sure you're doing a nice job with that one. Tools are ever so important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann and Delton
J

JTW

Well my friend is not going so it will be just me.
I hate it when I pop my "friends"!!
IMG 2426

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really look forward to hearing about the Coalmont ride and hope it is what the rumors claim!!

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, i can give you facts not rumors after going there 3 times but I'm hoping delton's guide knows what he's talking about.
I hear what you're saying man and I'm hopeful as well. I was disappointed as well with our visits there, but ya gotta admit, alot of that was due to the dust. If there's been a recent rain, those rides would've been alot more fun.
But I was promised sxs eutopia and that's what I expect.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hear what you're saying man and I'm hopeful as well. I was disappointed as well with our visits there, but ya gotta admit, alot of that was due to the dust. If there's been a recent rain, those rides would've been alot more fun.
But I was promised sxs eutopia and that's what I expect.
I didn't mind the dust. That's just part of riding. We tried but kept going around in circles and I didn't like crossing man made barriers, (gates). lol.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing has kept my hope alive for that place. Every friggin body I know that lives in Grundy county knows about the Gulf. It's got a larger following than Bull run ever thought about having. I'm talking at least 30 or more people. I think half the people at that Nissan plant live there lol.

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't mind the dust. That's just part of riding. We tried but kept going around in circles and I didn't like crossing man made barriers, (gates). lol.
We are going in at that same substation so I'll find out if there's something we missed. I kept thinking there was but your gps disagreed. Only one way to find out.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found the gulf finally!! And the riding is nothing short of awesome. Alot like bull run only much bigger. We logged over 10 miles without taking any turn offs. Has all kind of terrain. Creek riding, deep rutted mud trails, mud holes, hill climbs, rock climbing, little bit of everything. I had to leave early to get kids or I would've stayed all day. We gotta plan a group ride there.

J

JTW

I found the gulf finally!! And the riding is nothing short of awesome. Alot like bull run only much bigger. We logged over 10 miles without taking any turn offs. Has all kind of terrain. Creek riding, deep rutted mud trails, mud holes, hill climbs, rock climbing, little bit of everything. I had to leave early to get kids or I would've stayed all day. We gotta plan a group ride there.
I'm in!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I want to go!

advertisement