Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When are you boys going to come over to ride with us in Arkansas? Lots of trails open here for y'all to enjoy!;)
Well I was gonna work on your bumper, but if you want me to come ride.....Okay then lol. Man I wish I could get away for couple days. Right now we got too many foster kids to be running off

Reactions: DGann and Tigermark
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap, I'd love to go but work duties has me at the IPPE in Atlanta. I hate dressing nice and selling, I'd rather be fixing something like I usually do.
Wish you and Derek could make it. At least I'll finally find out where the good trails are. So we can come back in force.

Reactions: dotman1 and DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wish you and Derek could make it. At least I'll finally find out where the good trails are. So we can come back in force.

Do you think it's worth scouting out bull run? I'd like to know if the guys at the hunting club will be opening up the side of the mountain for riding whenever there's no more hunting going on

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you think it's worth scouting out bull run? I'd like to know if the guys at the hunting club will be opening up the side of the mountain for riding whenever there's no more hunting going on
Hell yes!! I'll get on it first chance I get. Would hate to lose those trails for good. Love that place.

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Planning on going riding Tues Feb 1st if anyone wants to come with. Got a guide that's gonna show me the Gulf from the gas line substation. Put "coalmont TN post office" in your maps for directions. Supposed to be in upper 50s. Not sure if I'm taking the p1k or dragging my foreman out of retirement. Guaranteed to be lots of mud.

I would love to come and ride, wish I would have known earlier, hell my pioneer is all ready loaded on the trailer, I just need time to go ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to come and ride, wish I would have known earlier, hell my pioneer is all ready loaded on the trailer, I just need time to go ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry bout the short notice. I posted soon as I heard about it at work. Call in sick or something lol.

Reactions: DGann
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could make the ride tomorrow!! I have a meeting that I just can't cancel, otherwise I'd be up early and rolling north!! Hope it isn't a "bust" like it was the last time... don't forget your chainsaws!!

Reactions: drfubar and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could make the ride tomorrow!! I have a meeting that I just can't cancel, otherwise I'd be up early and rolling north!! Hope it isn't a "bust" like it was the last time... don't forget your chainsaws!!
Good call on the saw cause I hadn't even thought about it lol. The guys I work with are all in their 20s so they can move any trees we encounter. It won't be a bust. Like I've been saying all along, too many people have told me how great the trails are there for it to be a myth. We are going in same way Don and I did. We just didn't find the right trail lol.

Reactions: GlockMeister
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good call on the saw cause I hadn't even thought about it lol. The guys I work with are all in their 20s so they can move any trees we encounter. It won't be a bust. Like I've been saying all along, too many people have told me how great the trails are there for it to be a myth. We are going in same way Don and I did. We just didn't find the right trail lol.
I'm still pretty sceptical

Reactions: DGann and Delton
advertisement