Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure, I guess you can take the boy out of the mitten, but you can't take the mitten out of the boy.
On some of your earlier posts I didn't notice you are from Stockbridge. I was born just south of you in Jackson...lived in Jackson, Brooklyn and Clarklake before moving south.
Now that I'm in Alabama, I try really hard not to say "y'all" because I don't want to seem condescending or mocking those born here, but I can't seem to break my vocabulary of "eh?" from my time at MTU in the 70's - loved the Keweenaw, skiing, snowshoeing, winter camping, riding trails on dirt bikes, scuba diving in Lake Superior, etc, etc.
Plus I really miss not being able to show people where I live and went to school on my hands, been thinking I need to print a map of Alabama on a playing card sized paper so I can hold it in my hand and say "this is where I live". Won't be the same as using two hands to show the upper and lower peninsulas.
Hahah yup I understand completely. I live in Stockbridge now built my house there, ben there 14 yrs. I grew up in Ann Arbor (A2) lived a few blocks from the big house. My wife grew up in Dexter. We have a cabin just east of Gaylord in Johannesburg (Joburg). It's a great state and a lot to see and do. The all full 4 seasons is something most won't ever get to see.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@PistonHonda , hows the alarm working? Looking for some time of motion sensor for trailer with remote.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748