CALL TO ACTION... Help me deliver supplies to NC Mountains - HondaSxS Club.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just know it's very needed and appreciated. The people of lake lure and chimney rock really need help the most. I worked in chimney rock today and it's just terrible like a bomb went off but worse.
I'll be coming up there next week. I'll have a 30' gooseneck hopefully loaded down with supplies. I was working in Fletcher yesterday. Looked like the water in Cane Creek had come up 14' from what I could tell. Any suggestions on where to drop off supplies at Lake Lure? I heard there's a place near the swimming area headed toward chimney rock

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'll be coming up there next week. I'll have a 30' gooseneck hopefully loaded down with supplies. I was working in Fletcher yesterday. Looked like the water in Cane Creek had come up 14' from what I could tell. Any suggestions on where to drop off supplies at Lake Lure? I heard there's a place near the swimming area headed toward chimney rock
I've heard it's bad that way. And I'm not positive but I've heard on the radio that's the spot. I've also heard they are taking supplies at the Ingles grocery store parking lot which isn't very far away just a few miles. But I'm not sure I haven't heard much other than the radio for a week cause we haven't had much cell service