Sep 28, 2016
Hope BC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must say that looks awesome with how you did the mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

All these things are pretty pricey. I'll have to go with a bar because I chopped my top and there's not alot of room up there for anything else.
Ok.. I got it in and semi installed.. I just put a battery in the back and drove around like that. Impressions..
Sitting still it's awesome!!!
I played with rotating the bar for best quality of sound and with the speakers pointed away it has a nice bass sound.. it gets a little high pitched for my ear when facing you. I noticed once I got going and was playing around hammering on it I lost the much of the sound. I think rotating the bar back towards me with the tweeters would solve that issue. Other than preference of how the buttons and lights and power wire are located.. I have to say I'm impressed. It has a lot more bass than the NOAM system but is very comparable with sound quality and loudness.. all in all. At $300 it's a win. The blue tooth works well and will pick up from some distance. I don't love the remote being the only way to control the lights but there is an auxiliary wire and switch in which you can add a LED dome light off of. I mounted to the roll bar above the headrest with two of these..
Amazon.com: GS Power’s 1.75” to 2 inch Bracket Clamp. Mounts Off-Road LED Light, Safety Flag, Whip Antenna to Bull Nudge Bar, Tube, Rack, Roll Cage on Rhino RZR, Teryx, Boat, ATV, UTV, Can-Am, Truck, Bike (1 pc): Automotive
I had to drill out the bottom hole and pick up a couple longer bolts but it's rock solid and is actually mounted with the sound bar pointing straight out towards the front of he machine.. I preferred this to hanging straight down. I can easily loosen the side bolts and rotate the bar to direction the speakers, lights and buttons to my liking. Hope this helps... if you have any questions let me know!