P1000 Back from the dunes...

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also since this is the third or fourth time I have started writing this, but delete what I was gonna say.. Out of respect for the forum community we have here.... I'm going to not worry about it cause I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

Also since this is the third or fourth time I have started writing this, but delete what I was gonna say.. Out of respect for the forum community we have here.... I'm going to not worry about it cause I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect
You can say it.. that CP guy is a douche!!

D

dilligaff82

Jan 24, 2017
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The sand does look neat and the first pics are awesome but for me, I enjoy getting out my pressure washer and spending an hour or two trying to get most of my ride off my rig.

You and me both. I’ve currently got about 4 months worth of rides to wash off. Pressure washer gets put away for the year when the temp drops below freezing. The pioneer, however, does not!

Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya can give Strong' all the s*** ya want but to this day there 'ain't nuthin' like the a fresh CR-500. Throw your leg over that bad boy and be ready for a thrill ride. I had two...a 1985 and a 1991. The '85 was early production and with the compression, it was like trying to kick over a small block Chevy...I moved on to the '91 and it was a "bit" more refined, easier to start and better suspension. It drew blood on the two previous owners before I got it (one had a compound broken leg incident and the other a compound wrist fracture). It would ABSOLUTELY go ANYWHERE you had the balls to point it. I put in a weighted flywheel and a wide ratio transmission and a desert tank...it would putter along through foot dragging technical or go 110mph on a drylake. If you've never ridden one you'll never know, they were freaking animals...

What killed 'em was the EPA, the advances in four stroke's and probably just being a pain the ass mixing 50:1 gas...and they were a gas hog.

DSC 0075
DSC 0085

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya can give Strong' all the s*** ya want but to this day there 'ain't nuthin' like the a fresh CR-500. Throw your leg over that bad boy and be ready for a thrill ride. I had two...a 1985 and a 1991. The '85 was early production and with the compression, it was like trying to kick over a small block Chevy...I moved on to the '91 and it was a "bit" more refined, easier to start and better suspension. It drew blood on the two previous owners before I got it (one had a compound broken leg incident and the other a compound wrist fracture). It would ABSOLUTELY go ANYWHERE you had the balls to point it. I put in a weighted flywheel and a wide ratio transmission and a desert tank...it would putter along through foot dragging technical or go 110mph on a drylake. If you've never ridden one you'll never know, they were freaking animals...

What killed 'em was the EPA, the advances in four stroke's and probably just being a pain the ass mixing 50:1 gas...and they were a gas hog.

View attachment 66943 View attachment 66944
Well said my fellow nutjob! You have to be a different kinda of person to run one how it should be ran! Thats all i was getting at, its rare to see one, We had 4 out multiple rides! To say the least it was a beer drinkin high fiving brodown!

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And that sir is a very good looking 91! You have done well! Your garage/shop is extremely nice.

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah with your wife, Oh wait you were the cuddler huh! Nevermind

advertisement
Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Strong, that looks like an old Triumph in the background,no?

As for the comments from the gallery...Let's just say it's been a long winter...

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HAHAHA yes sir that is a 1968 Triumph Trophy 250

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ANYWAYS............ txsurfer sorry for letting this topic get ruined. I have a few friends with some mavericks and HD10 defenders and the pioneer always surprises everyone. I was gonna get a soft cab but I am gonna buy some paddles and rims instead. Can't hurt I figure.
(The last sentence was not for JTW) hehe

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No worries - where in UTAH is that? The place that was shown in my pics has been sold to make FRAC sand :( It will be greatly missed. For yall who love to clean the mud off - what the hell is in that Ride Royal Blue mud- it fricken never goes away LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No worries - where in UTAH is that? The place that was shown in my pics has been sold to make FRAC sand :( It will be greatly missed. For yall who love to clean the mud off - what the hell is in that Ride Royal Blue mud- it fricken never goes away LOL
Lol! It sticks to holy hell too. Not saying mud is supposed to smell like roses but dang

advertisement