HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
You call talking/writing about this country's independence as an American BS? Dosnt matter if they served or not, shouldn't make any difference Its who we are and founded on and you should be proud that you are! But are you?
Then question his or there service? You have quite the balls my friend.

You have no idea how foolish your lofty words sound to those of us who wore the uniform.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The helmet rule makes perfect sense for offroad bikes, four wheelers, and is reasonable for open UTV/ATVs with questionable rollover protection.
Its makes perfect since for off road bikes and four wheelers but is “reasonable” for UTVs spoken like a ture law maker, leaving it wide open for suggestions. 🤔 🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
True, but the state has hundreds of bureaucrats and lawyers on the payroll whose job it is to create rules to protect against frivolous lawsuits.

The helmet rule makes perfect sense for offroad bikes, four wheelers, and is reasonable for open UTV/ATVs with questionable rollover protection.
Dut, Dut, Dut, looking out my back door! So there!
You have no idea how foolish your lofty words sound to those of us who wore the uniform.
You have no idea how many of us risked life and limb keeping the home front going, by working in very dangerous situations with no safety equipment, other than sheer wits, no we didn't have bullets whizzing over our heads, we served in a different way keeping the military supplied with money and support. I find it it offensive that you have the mind set you do against people who didn't serve in the military, you need to think it through.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
BD317E53 C87E 4790 859B F04D8461AD45

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
True, but the state has hundreds of bureaucrats and lawyers on the payroll whose job it is to create rules to protect against frivolous lawsuits.

So does the warning that the coffee is hot… or fire burns… use common sense bro

advertisement
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
O boy🤦‍♂️
@Remington just curious what trails you rode up there. You could probably get by without wearing a helmet while you're on the trails. I personally don't mind wearing one though.
@JenElio If you were to be "lost" on the trail after sunset I don't think anyone will say anything to you. We rode some at night.
I hope this coming year to make it to royal blue

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JenElio If you were to be "lost" on the trail after sunset I don't think anyone will say anything to you. We rode some at night.
I hope this coming year to make it to royal blue
Yeah I know, like said I would love to go and 🤞will sooner then later. The rules are just one of them things that "it is what it is" and I'll have to deal with it while there.

BTW....🤔 I don't think I could get away with saying we were lost until past midnight. I'm a fan of them half day rides 😂😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Also, just to add ⛽🔥......😈

One of their dumbest rules........6 yrs and older only on the trails........WTF?!?!?
That eliminates sooooooo many potential riders it's ridiculous.

Rant over....🤷‍♂️

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Yeah I know, like said I would love to go and 🤞will sooner then later. The rules are just one of them things that "it is what it is" and I'll have to deal with it while there.

BTW....🤔 I don't think I could get away with saying we were lost until past midnight. I'm a fan of them half day rides 😂😂😂
BBB spoiling regular rides for the common folk… damn hb

advertisement