Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Haha actually they do. I ride a bike every other day. A Nordic track ifit trainer. Just don't ride one outdoors. A bike is the best exercise for joints, knees & hips No compression. one of my old athletic trainers got me on to it.
I just have issues with ones on the rd where i live lol. They have all these stickers that say “same road same rules” but they never adhere to them. 90% road bikes not mountain bikes. We have some great mountain bike trails in our state land trail system. A good friend of mine frequents many of them often.
Exactly the reason I got back into it. I wasn't supposed to be able to walk and lucky to be alive after my motorcyle accident. Use to race everything from motocross, Hare scrambles and enduro. Busted knee and missing a piece of the pelvis. It keeps me moving

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Exactly the reason I got back into it. I wasn't supposed to be able to walk and lucky to be alive after my motorcyle accident. Use to race everything from motocross, Hare scrambles and enduro. Busted knee and missing a piece of the pelvis. It keeps me moving
ouch! glad your doing ok now.
yes the idea is to keep moving. Thats what the AT’s told me when I stopped playing ball.

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
ouch! glad your doing ok now.
yes the idea is to keep moving. Thats what the AT’s told me when I stopped playing ball.
I will never be 100% but it beats the alternative. I can think of much easier ways to make life changes which I needed to do for many reasons. Something good can come from anything. I had a friend tell me god will never put you through anything you cant handle which I replied to him " I just wish he didn't think I was such a badass" I was kidding of course

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha actually they do. I ride a bike every other day. A Nordic track ifit trainer. Just don't ride one outdoors. A bike is the best exercise for joints, knees & hips No compression. one of my old athletic trainers got me on to it.
I just have issues with ones on the rd where i live lol. They have all these stickers that say “same road same rules” but they never adhere to them. 90% road bikes not mountain bikes. We have some great mountain bike trails in our state land trail system. A good friend of mine frequents many of them often.
I have ZERO desire to road bike. Never have, never will. It's bad enough trying to dodge giant SUVs on a 150hp motorcycle...much less on a fatass powered roadie. There is plenty of shoulder most places out here and I still wouldn't do it.
And at the risk of sounding like a self-centered prick, some roadies do seem to have an attitude problem.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have ZERO desire to road bike. Never have, never will. It's bad enough trying to dodge giant SUVs on a 150hp motorcycle...much less on a fatass powered roadie. There is plenty of shoulder most places out here and I still wouldn't do it.
And at the risk of sounding like a self-centered prick, some roadies do seem to have an attitude problem.
I agree. around here you have glass on the shoulder and every few houses a dog comes running after you

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess that kinda dates me. Had chrome fenders and a racing slick too!
It looked a lot like this one...........
IMG 0232

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I love it when they ride in the middle of the road when there is a perfectly good bike path right next to it

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
LOL...typical response of a self-centered prick.
I guess you haven’t seen the entitled bike riders in Portland. They think they own the road, but haven’t paid a dime for it. They are still learning that a 30 pound bike is no match for a 7000 pound truck.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess you haven’t seen the entitled bike riders in Portland. They think they own the road, but haven’t paid a dime for it. They are still learning that a 30 pound bike is no match for a 7000 pound truck.
See the last sentence of post #48.

Regardless, what does that have to do with a thread on mountain biking on hondasxs.com?

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See the last sentence of post #48.

Regardless, what does that have to do with a thread on mountain biking on hondasxs.com?
It’s funny that some people will b!tch about anything even after their guy was “installed” in the White House… 🙄

advertisement