DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I didn't see any pricing on their website. Did I miss it somehow?

Steve
You have to go through and "build" one, then provide name, phone, email, stool, urine, and semen. I used fakes for the 1st 3 and just sent my underwear for the rest.
I built one and thought price was pretty steep, and was going to mention it, but...I haven't been shopping for the things, so could be normal fare as far as I knew.

J

JTW

You have to go through and "build" one, then provide name, phone, email, stool, urine, and semen. I used fakes for the 1st 3 and just sent my underwear for the rest.
I built one and thought price was pretty steep, and was going to mention it, but...I haven't been shopping for the things, so could be normal fare as far as I knew.
So you’re they cocksucker that sent me those nasty ass underwear! They were brown, yellow and stiff as a board! But they fit nice!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So you’re they cocksucker that sent me those nasty ass underwear! They were brown, yellow and stiff as a board! But they fit nice!
Sorry. Must have accidentally switched envelopes. Someone at a tent company is staring down a 14" black rubber dong right now and very confused.
Hey! Are those the ones I payed for you said they were yours!!!!
You know he doesn't wear underwear!

Anyway, I misspoke. @stellarpod, the procedure I spoke of was for the TAXA trailer things linked to earlier, NOT the Jumping jacks ones. Sorry! But hey....at least I didn't send you the wrong envelope!

Last edited:
advertisement
B

bionicman

Oct 19, 2019
seattle
Ownership

1. Talon X
That means they’re high!
try 12k for a 6x12x8 blackout version for essentially a utility trailer with a pop up tent
that being said I dont have any plans to sell mine & use it at least one weekend a month all year

try Home | Dayspring Trailers in Gresham OR | Flatbed Utility Trailers in OR, Used Cars and Enclosed Trailers in OR | Portland OR trailer dealerfor pricing

they are high but canvas tent material is dependable your not dragging a toy hauler through the air & you dont need a 80K tow rig also with timbren axle setup im able to get it to my offgrid property with ease & its a very robust built trailer ~ purpose built for a specific usage

J

JTW

try 12k for a 6x12x8 blackout version for essentially a utility trailer with a pop up tent
that being said I dont have any plans to sell mine & use it at least one weekend a month all year

try Home | Dayspring Trailers in Gresham OR | Flatbed Utility Trailers in OR, Used Cars and Enclosed Trailers in OR | Portland OR trailer dealerfor pricing

they are high but canvas tent material is dependable your not dragging a toy hauler through the air & you dont need a 80K tow rig also with timbren axle setup im able to get it to my offgrid property with ease & its a very robust built trailer ~ purpose built for a specific usage
It’s still cool..

Reactions: Mudwing
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Until they’re of gnomes and s*** buckets..

I know you like toilets with the butt sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Someone needs to make a toilet seat you can hang on a tree easily

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing and JTW
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know you like toilets with the but sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Had one with a small metal frame under it with a ratchet strap setup on the frame. Wasn't elegant or anything but it worked.

J

JTW

I know you like toilets with the but sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Or just find a friend like you that’s like a momma cow and have someone lick you clean! I appreciate it every time!

advertisement