H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The suspension was ok at around 1,500 miles but the rear springs have sagged so I have lost 3 inches of ground clearance. I have about 250 pounds in the back. I ordered new 12 inch long tender springs so hopefully the new springs will allow some adjustability and fix the problem. The factory tender springs are around 6 or 7 inches long. Honda set the crossover rings up high so I get a good soft ride and it does cross over before spring coil bind.

The rear tires won't last as long as the Maxxis tires on my 2019 Talon. I will be installing 30's next month. I put a paint mark on all three U-joints and can inspect them without removing the skid plates. Just like my 2019 and 2020 Talons no break down problems.

My buddy bought my 2020 Talon. He did the oil change, sub trans, and front and rear dif oil. We removed the skid plates, and he did a complete inspection. I showed him how to check the marked drive shaft U-joints to make sure the bearing caps don't turn.

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice. Yeah my rear was super low also after adding rear weight. I had a suspension shop do springs and valving which made the ride quality improve a bunch and the rear air higher. Only when I add two more adults in the back does it drop again but there is plenty of room left for more adjustment if needed. You’ll really enjoy the new springs.

Reactions: ChadD