Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's my favorite transmission for the 1,000's, but I will have to say couple buddies came up from Texas to ride this last week end that have LE's we rode some sketchy, rough trails, we came to one climb that they refused to lead and ask me to go first, I reminded them about @PaulF suggestion about not using the brake, I chose a different line than what they were looking at, they followed me right up. Thanks Paul! We did have to winch Dad up on his Rincon though.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congratulations on the machine! I'll have to pick up some syrup if your selling and close by.
I see you're in harpersfield, I used to drive there every day from the Cleveland area for work at hdt. 54 miles one way sucked.
There were a couple of guys that drove sxs to work there.
When I get my pioneer I will see if I can get it street legal for around town but they may not allow it.
Harpesfield is more rural than where Im at.

Reactions: NewHere2 and Lady01
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see you're in harpersfield, I used to drive there every day from the Cleveland area for work at hdt. 54 miles one way sucked.
There were a couple of guys that drove sxs to work there.
When I get my pioneer I will see if I can get it street legal for around town but they may not allow it.
Harpesfield is more rural than where Im at.
I drive mine around Willoughby, Mentor and Painesville in Lake county all the damn time.

Reactions: Lady01
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I drive mine around Willoughby, Mentor and Painesville in Lake county all the damn time.
Im in Independence in cuyahoga county, they are a little finicky here.
But driving on the street is not my first hurdle, getting my new Pioneer is. Just trying to plan ahead

Reactions: Lady01