P1000 2022 Deluxe

O

OhioMaple

Mar 20, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
đź‘Ť thanks, looks like the area where most put a switch plate (warning label area) is much smaller now due to the factory switches to the left of it.

I like that under seat panel/shield deal đź‘Ť
There’s 3 factory aux switches down below there though along with knockouts for 4 more.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just picked up my new 2022 deluxe today, man what a machine. Feels so solid, smooth shifting, and tons of power.

I upgraded from a 1985 Honda Fourtrax that just wouldn’t die. It’s still running, but I was to a point where I needed a little more capacity.

We cut a lot of wood on our farm and this will be handy to have another vehicle that we can make runs back and forth on hauling gas and saws. Plus we’re expanding our maple syrup operation next year and will absolutely need this to cover the ground we’re planning on covering.

Excited to have one on hand and can’t wait to use it.

View attachment 331139
welcome from Ohio and congratulations on the new buggy

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
đź‘Ť thanks, looks like the area where most put a switch plate (warning label area) is much smaller now due to the factory switches to the left of it.

I like that under seat panel/shield deal đź‘Ť
It is smaller, but comparing to my '21 SE with "similar" layout, the warning panel size difference looks to be more because the '22 had an additional cubby storage hole just to the left of the glove box and above the warning panel. On mine the "huge" warning panel took up the area of that cubby. Shown below with blank panel I made and prior to adding radio etc. etc. Note the area to the left of that panel, excluding the i4WD shift gate, appears to be close to the '22.

20210826 210127

D

Dirter

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What dealer did you get yours from? The dealer I’m waiting on claims they’ll be the first in Ohio to get any 22s but they haven’t even been able to give me any expected ship date yet.

advertisement
H

hopeicanaffordthis

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2021
Harpersfield, Oh
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picked up my new 2022 deluxe today, man what a machine. Feels so solid, smooth shifting, and tons of power.

I upgraded from a 1985 Honda Fourtrax that just wouldn’t die. It’s still running, but I was to a point where I needed a little more capacity.

We cut a lot of wood on our farm and this will be handy to have another vehicle that we can make runs back and forth on hauling gas and saws. Plus we’re expanding our maple syrup operation next year and will absolutely need this to cover the ground we’re planning on covering.

Excited to have one on hand and can’t wait to use it.

View attachment 331139
Congratulations on the machine! I'll have to pick up some syrup if your selling and close by.

advertisement