CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the kind words, TxDoc. Someone smart said something like - 'knowledge is worthless if not shared'.

Reactions: TxDoc
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When it's hot. I start it. Backup and put it in high. Ease down to barn about 500' away, get off and let it warm up while I do something else. Now in the winter or fall when it starts to cool down at night, I start it and go back in the house and let it warm up. Never heard it make a noise but I don't use low until it's warm and I do run the Honda synthetic in everthing. It just turn over 3000 miles a few days ago. I checked the fuilds and the subtrans looks as new as the day I put it in. The engine oil too.

Reactions: CID and TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When it's hot. I start it. Backup and put it in high. Ease down to barn about 500' away, get off and let it warm up while I do something else. Now in the winter or fall when it starts to cool down at night, I start it and go back in the house and let it warm up. Never heard it make a noise but I don't use low until it's warm and I do run the Honda synthetic in everthing. It just turn over 3000 miles a few days ago. I checked the fuilds and the subtrans looks as new as the day I put it in. The engine oil too.
Thank you Bighat I appreciate hearing about your procedure and oil type.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CID