2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Safe travels everyone. I’ll be watching from the sidelines this year and looking forward to seeing the TO pics. :)
Didn't you see the thread @lee posted the other day? He asked for a filter to be installed that blocked all non-attending members from seeing Takover shenanigans.

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Didn't you see the thread @lee posted the other day? He asked for a filter to be installed that blocked all non-attending members from seeing Takover shenanigans.
I turned the filter off. I enjoy seeing the shenanigans. This is like the Daytona 500 of rides. I’m studying for possibly next year. Fingers crossed. ;)

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I turned the filter off. I enjoy seeing the shenanigans. This is like the Daytona 500 of rides. I’m studying for possibly next year. Fingers crossed. ;)
The planning for next year starts Monday.
Maybe @Hondasxs Will do another I didn't attend contest this year.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
At a boy! Let yourself go and enjoy what this free country has to offer though your imagination mind body and spirit.
Is this Sunday?
This isn’t Sunday! Lol
I’m sure there’ll be plenty of pics for you to browse through.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.