2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently have the Hard top off and while I have a Honda Soft top I can put on incase of rain when running the net top I have not yet had to do so... So I am not really sure how well the Honda Soft top does at repelling rain... granted your going to get wet no matter but debating putting the hard top back on tonight prior to leaving out tomorrow.
Looks like rain Friday.

Reactions: sharp
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Looks like rain Friday.

Not looking good for Friday

Screenshot 20190429 163629 WBIR Weather

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently have the Hard top off and while I have a Honda Soft top I can put on incase of rain when running the net top I have not yet had to do so... So I am not really sure how well the Honda Soft top does at repelling rain... granted your going to get wet no matter but debating putting the hard top back on tonight prior to leaving out tomorrow.
Hit your local lowes, hd, walmart etc and get some neverwet from the paint section.

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
What time Saturday does everyone pile up at entrance for the group pictures.Was it 8:00 am
Pretty sure the H.F.A.W.H.A. regulations prohibit them from getting up before 9AM after the Friday night meeting upstream from the Redneck Car Wash (trail 13 trailhead creek crossing).

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I just want to have the trailer handy. It's loaded with all the stuff I can't carry on the machine, more tools and fluids and such. Could also serve to get us out of the pouring rain if needed. Looking forward to meeting you again this year Sharp, if I remember right, aren't you the size of Paul Bunyan? :D
When are you gonna turn that trailer into living space? It's a toy hauler and its amazingly awesome! It just needs a folding bed, and an on demand shower. Oh and we mustn't forget Le Buchet.....

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get @Bastardchild to bring you some palm fronds from Florida and we'll weave you a nice Gilligans island grass skirt roof....

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Your over thinking it:rolleyes: stick your original plan, the net top, soft top combo!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.