P500 2018 P500 arriving tomorrow

UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Tomorrow I’m picking up my olive green 2018 P5 with a Honda hard roof from the dealer. Total out the door (dang sales tax) is right around 9K. I plan to install a Strongmade front bumper and Smittybilt 4K winch on the front, and a SuperATV folding windshield. Still not sure what I’m going to do on the rear for a box, and I’m sure I’ll add some LED’s front and rear and an overhead gun rack. Still kicking around Bluetooth speaker options so I can play music from my phone. What am I forgetting? After the factory shoes wear out I’ll step up to offset wheels and 27” tires. I’ve been a member a long time here and am looking forward to finally having a Pioneer to play on.
Take a look at RYFAB boxes for your Pioneer 500. Have on on mine and it is nice.

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
Tomorrow I’m picking up my olive green 2018 P5 with a Honda hard roof from the dealer. Total out the door (dang sales tax) is right around 9K. I plan to install a Strongmade front bumper and Smittybilt 4K winch on the front, and a SuperATV folding windshield. Still not sure what I’m going to do on the rear for a box, and I’m sure I’ll add some LED’s front and rear and an overhead gun rack. Still kicking around Bluetooth speaker options so I can play music from my phone. What am I forgetting? After the factory shoes wear out I’ll step up to offset wheels and 27” tires. I’ve been a member a long time here and am looking forward to finally having a Pioneer to play on.
Hi I mounted a side mount tool box behind the cab then just moved my factory cargo try out 8" back. Put a Rubbermaid under the hood and a Wal-Mart trash can under my drivers seat. I have tons of storage !!!!

Reactions: trigger